Beginning

It was just a normal, perfect vacation. The Tennysons continue to enjoy their day, and Max decides to take some pictures. Wildvine comes out of nowhere and decides to dive into the water and bungee himself back up. In a series of photo shoots, Ben continues to play around with the alien forms through transforming into Fourarms, then Stinkfly, then Wildmutt, then Grey Matter again, and then Heatblast.

"And down below you will see a steel barge that has been marooned on the upper rapids since 1918." a voice said as the gang was in a cable car heading over the water and Ben as Diamondhead spat into the water below. 

"What are you doing?" Gwen asked him.

"Science experiment. I'm trying to figure out which alien can spit the best loogie." Gwen raised her eyebrow as Ben turned into Heatblast and spat a small flame into the water making a large splash. 

"Yeah, definitely Heatblast." He said as two old people on the other cable car going to the opposite direction looked at him in a weird manner. Ben sniffed back his fiery mucus and waved to the old people.

"I don't know him," Gwen told the old people referring to Ben before the roof of the trolley car opened up and Kevin was standing there. 

"But we do," he said before Vilgax appeared and he grabbed Heatblast and tapped the omnitrix symbol on Heatblast's chest causing him to turn back to his human form. 

"And we know all his secrets," Vilgax said and Ben gasped. 

"Vilgax? Kevin? You're...." Ben said. 

"Alive, and about to kick your butt," Kevin told him. 

"I never took you for a guy who takes on apprentices Vilgax," Max said to him. 

"Silence!" he shouted. "Once the containment field neutralizes the omnitrix, grab it," he told Kevin. 

"I told you not to tell me what to do..." Kevin said before Ben vanished from sight in a flash of green light. 

"Hey! Where'd he go!?" he asked and Vilgax looked at his hand before he noticed Greymatter running away and he grabbed him with both hands. 

"You cannot escape me that easily," he told him before a flash of green light appeared in his hands. 

"Wrong!" Diamondhead shouted as he broke out of Vilgax's grip and he headbutted him and Vilgax tumbled and he held onto the edge of the cable car. He then saw Diamondhead punch Kevin in the face and kick him before being thrown to the ground. 

"What's this? The child has gained control over the omnitrix," he said as Diamondhead fired shards at Kevin sending him back into the support of the cable car. Kevin then ran towards Diamondhead but he sidestepped him and he fell towards the marooned barge but not before wrapping his tail around Diamondhead's leg and dragging him down as well. Diamondhead then turned into Stinkfly and flew away and Kevin crashed into the barge, Vilgax then jumped down and he drove Stinkfly into the barge as well. 

"Ben!" Gwen shouted in worry before the cable car shook. 

"Worry about him later," Max said. Down below Stinkfly turned into Four Arms and he threw Vilgax away into Kevin before looking up to see the cable car about to fall. He jumped into the water and turned into XLR8 and he ran across the surface of the water before he turned into Stinkfly and he grabbed Gwen and Max before the cable car fell into the water. Vilgax and Kevin saw they were approaching the falls and the barge went overtaking them with it. Stinkfly flew away and he landed everyone safely back on the ground before he turned back to normal. 

"I'm going after them. As long as they're around people are going to get hurt," he said. 

"Ben, you cannot fight them alone. Together they're too strong." Max warned him.