New World

King Agdar lies in turmoil. It has been seven years since he meets the trolls to save his youngest daughter Anna. Agdar gently stood up from his bed carefully not to wake his wife up. He moved to the window, looking at the sky. The sky filled with stars shining brightly, one particularly got his attention as it grew, until he realized it was heading towards him. The bright star landed in the garden, filling the garden with a bright light, waking the people inside the castle. King Agdar and his wife went to investigate, the bright light faded into the night sky. They found an unconscious kid who seemed to be ten years old. He gently picked the kid up and took him inside. The boy seemed to have no injuries whatsoever.

In one of the guest rooms of the castle lays Ben. The sun shines brightly through the window. His green eyes wander all over the room, trying to figure out where he is.

"Good morning, you seemed to fully heal," said King Agdar.

"Wait...." He quickly got up causing his blanket to fall on the floor. "Is this the null void? Who are you, and where am I?" Ben questioned.

"Woah, kid, calm down. Let me start over. I'm King Agdar and you're in the castle in Arendelle. And you are....?" Agdar stated.

"Oh. Uh, I'm Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, sir. But you can call me Ben, for short." He said as Ben proceeded to get up. Ben went to grab the blanket that he dropped. As soon as he got the blanket, he glanced at his watch to see it was fully charged. "Wait, how long have I been here?" Ben asked the king while staring at the omnitrix.

"I just found you-" The king said but Ben stopped him midsentence.

"Oh, never mind," Ben said and chuckle a little.

"What is that thing?" King Agdar asked, referring to his weird-looking watch.

"This?" Then nervousness hit him, knowing that nobody must ever find out about the omnitrix. He quickly hid his left arm behind his back. "It's nothing," he smiled nervously.

"You are hiding something," The king looked at him in suspicion.

"No, no, I-I'm not. I swear this is nothing. It's no big deal." Ben stammered before King Adgar slowly approached him.

"Listen to me," the king spoke in a calm and serious voice. "I don't know you, I do not know what that is and I have never seen such a thing in my life. As King, I have the authority to inspect and scrutinize suspicious possessions within the kingdom of Arendelle. And if you or your possessions are deemed to pose a threat to the kingdom and its citizens, I will not hesitate to treat you as hostile and have you thrown into the dungeon and sentenced to death by hanging."  The king said in a calm and serious manner, making Ben gulp. "Now, I will ask once again. What is that thing?"

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you." Ben took a deep breath and let out a sigh, finally giving up. "It's called the omnitrix and it turns me into super cool aliens and grants me cool superpowers." Ben proudly said.

"Really? Do you... like... lose control when you turn into this "super cool aliens" you speak of?" King Agdar added.

"Not really. No." Ben said as he shook his head. As he looks at the king's face, Ben noticed that the king looks like he doesn't believe in Ben's story at all. "You're not buying this aren't you?"

"No. There is no such thing." King Agdar admitted. 

"Oh. Well, showing is better than telling I guess." Then suddenly, Ben transformed into a plasma-based life-form whose body is composed of a super hot inner plasma body covered by dark reddish brown volcanic rocks which left the King shocked. 

"This boy is telling the truth, he's not normal, just like Elsa. Wait a sec. This is what I have been waiting for, someone who can cancel out Elsa's ice powers or someone that can help Elsa with her powers rather. Just to be safe at least someone needs to have control over their respective elements. I don't want to train my daughter with someone just as incapable as she is and I can see that this boy has some experience in the field." The King was lost in thought.

"Wait, I just realized. I need to go back to my family, they need me. Can you tell me where I am? What country is this and what year it is?" Ben asked nervously.

"As I said, you're in Arendelle, the great kingdom of Norway. And speaking about time, today is May 18th, 1833." The king explained.

"1833? This is not right," Ben repeated before stroking his chin. "Tell me, have you ever encountered or heard about alien creatures before?" He added.

"Not that I am aware of," Agdar responded.

"Though I can't tell if I travelled back in time or to another dimension," Ben murmured. "Oh man, does this mean I am lost in time? I probably have no home now. No family, no nothing." Ben sadly said and turned back to his human form.

"Ben." the King said. "I have a proposition to make with you."

"Proposition? Okay?" Ben said.

"I can see in your eyes that you were a soldier, a fighter, a warrior, and it seems that you have perfect control over your powers. You see, my daughter, Elsa, like you, is gifted with incredible ability and has the power over ice and as you can see, you have the power over fire. These two elements could cancel each other. My daughter seems to have no control over her power whatsoever, so I propose that you should be near my daughter at all times. To protect her when her power goes out of control. Train her, and help her control her powers. I have a secret area where you can train together. I assure you won't be bothered, I will give you all the stuff you need to train with. So, are you willing to train to have some control over your power?"

"What's in it for me?" Ben sceptically asked him.

"You can stay here with us for the time being, until you get home. Everything will be provided, food, clothes, shelter, everything you need." The king explained.

"Hmm. That's it?" Ben questioned.

"What do you mean?" The king asked.

"I mean, that's all I should do? Help her with her power issue?" Ben responded.

"Yes, and be with her at all times." The king said then after a while, the king suddenly felt crestfallen and Ben saw it in his face.

"What's wrong king Adgar?" Ben asked.

"After the incident seven years ago, she isolated herself ever since. I remember Elsa, she's a happy kid, especially when her sister, Anna, is around. But then, everything changed. Ever since the incident happened, the two of them never got the chance to see each other again, until now. The gates of the castle are closed, as you can see outside, and no one is allowed to go to Elsa's room, for their sake. This is a really serious matter, if Elsa somehow learns to control her powers, they will be together with her sister again." Adgar sighed.

"Hmm. I won't promise that I can help her control her powers but I'll do what I can king Adgar," Ben said earning a smile from the king. "And also, can you help me get back home after?"

"That's good to hear. And if everything goes well, I assure you, I will do everything, in my power, to get you home." Ben noticed that the king's mood went north again as he smiled at him. The king told a servant to bring some clothes for Ben. The servant brought black pants and a shirt. The king and the servant left to give Ben some privacy. Ben replaced his old white shirt and green camo pants. When he was finally getting dressed, he left the room and saw the king speaking to his wife. The king ushered Ben to come towards them.

"Ben, I would like you to meet my wife, Queen Idun." King Agdar said.

"You must be Ben, the mysterious young boy that my husband kept talking about." She smiled.

"Mysterious what?" Ben asked her when suddenly, a girl came running to them.

"Mom! Dad!" shouted the girl.

"Oh, good morning Anna. Ben, this is our youngest daughter Anna," said Queen Idun.

"Hello there Anna, I'm Ben Tennyson," Ben said as he proceeded to give a handshake to Anna.

"Hello!" said an excited Anna. "Do you want to go play in the garden?"

"Not now Anna, Ben is busy. How about later?" The king said.

"Yes, father." Anna sadly replied but changed to an excited tone. "But we'll play later, ok?" Anna proceeded to leave her parents and Ben alone.