Weird Changes

The sun shined brightly in the garden. The lone figure stood in the middle. The wind blew gently in the garden, nothing could be heard yet the lone figure was having a hard time meditating. The individual stood up and walked over to search for a place to concentrate.

"Elsa! There you are. We have been looking for you!" The figure, who was actually Elsa, looked behind to see Anna running towards her. "We have to get ready," Anna said to the ice user.

"Ready for what?" questioned the ice user.

"For the cookout," replied Anna.

"Oh yeah. So who's ready to go?" Elsa excitedly asked.

"Well you know, me, since I've been waiting for this day to come. So come on, they're waiting for you." Anna said.

"Well, let's get going," Elsa said as she walked towards Anna. Elsa and Anna walked towards the carriage where Ben and her parents stood. Ben waved to the duo excitedly.

"Hurry up you two, we have a lot to do," Ben said as he went inside the carriage. Elsa looked at Anna and went into the carriage. Anna was bouncing inside the carriage and couldn't wait to arrive at their destination. Ben looked outside into the lush green forest. The family, plus Ben were riding in the carriage want seemed to be hours for Anna. The carriage stopped and Anna quickly got out and ran toward the spot where they will have the picnic.

"Wait up Anna." said the ice user as she tried to catch up with Anna. Ben, Agdar, and Idun looked happy to see the two sisters having fun. Ben then ran towards the duo and was followed by the king and queen. The servants in the carriage quickly got the items to set up the picnic for the family.

"Hey Elsa, Anna!" shouted the excited Ben. Anna and Elsa looked behind them to see Ben running towards them. Anna quickly ran and lunged towards Ben bringing him into a hug. Ben hugged Anna back and let go.

"Come on, Anna lets go back to the others as they prepare for the picnic. We might want to hurry up." Anna and Elsa nodded and raced back to where the others were.

"No fair," Ben said as he was left behind to catch up to the duo. When the redhead princess and the ice user finally reached their destination, they saw that the picnic was already set up.

"What took ya, Ben?" The duo looked behind them to see Ben arriving.

"Would you like some water?" the queen nicely offered.

"Sure. Thanks." Ben said as he drank the water the queen gave him. "Refreshing,"

"What is that wonderful smell?" questioned Elsa.

"Smells like-" Anna said.

"Chocolate," said Elsa and Anna together.

"Would you like some chocolate?" said the king as he passed the plate full of chocolate towards his daughters.

"Yes, please." Said Anna and Elsa energetically. The duo continued to stuff their mouths with tons of chocolate. Ben laughed as he saw the two stuff chocolate and decided to try some.

"Anyway, how about we eat so we can play later?" Suggested the king.

"So... what's for lunch?" Questioned Ben.

"Well, we have a salad with fruits, soup, and hot glögg." replied the Queen.

"What's a glögg?" asked Ben.

"Trust me, you won't like it," Anna said to him as she proceeded to eat more chocolate.

"Oh. I'll take the salad," Ben said.