Trouble

It's a peaceful day, like the other days, Elsa was learning to control her powers in her room, with Ben on her side, when suddenly, a frantic Idun barged in the room. "Where is Anna?!"

Everybody in the room was shocked and couldn't do anything when the windows shattered. In came men dressed in black clothing and rushed towards Elsa but were blocked by Ben as Diamondhead. Ben shoots crystal shards at the enemy, but the enemy easily dodged his attacks and ran towards the diamond creature. Ben ran forward to meet them in close combat but they were more of them than they were of him. One of the men tried to attack Ben's blind spot but Ben was able to sense the attack and dodged, and the men continued the attack. Ben rushed towards them to hit them in their pressure points to easily knock them out, but one of the men anticipated the attack and managed to get Ben in a headlock. Due to the size of the man, he was able to hold Ben down. Elsa was terrified, she had no training in close combat and seeing Ben lose the fight didn't help. One of the men was trying to get to her and Elsa froze in fear but was blocked by her father.

The king was easily overpowered, Elsa tried to summon ice but fear deep in her mind caused her to fail. Ben saw Elsa freeze in fear and saw a man running behind her and knocked her out. Ben, seeing his friend get knocked out fueled his anger and transformed into Fourarms. The man holding Ben didn't expect him to turn into another creature and he was forced to let go. Ben tried to get to Elsa but was blocked by more men that came in the room. Ben tried to fight his way through and sure, they were no match against him but their number slowed him down. Still, he tried but then he saw a couple of men grab Elsa and left the room through the window. Out of nowhere, Ben received a punch to the gut, but he was bigger and stronger than his attacker so he punched him back that forced him to bend over in pain. All the men left the room, leaving Ben and the king along with his wife.

"I'm going after them." said the four armed creature.

"Ben wait! We need help." said the king.

"No, I can ta-"

"You don't know what you're dealing with here!" The king interrupted him. "I recognized those guys, they are the thugs of one man, who they say has a strength of ten men combined. You can't take them down alone, you need backup." the king added.

"But they haven't met Ben Tennyson yet. He may have the strength of ten men, but I have the power of ten aliens. Just watch me!" He said as he jumped through the window and transformed into Wildmutt.

With his strong sense of smell, he spotted one of the men that attacked him and quietly followed him. Half an hour later, the man led Ben to an abandoned warehouse. There were twenty men inside the room. Ben transformed from Wildmutt to XLR8 and followed the man inside without being detected. Inside, Ben spotted Anna and Elsa gagged and tied up and on the ground. Ben saw a man in the middle but looked different from the others. The man stood taller than the others in the room. This must be the man the king was talking about. The man was 6'2 and was wearing a black trench coat, under that, he had a black shirt and was also wearing white pants with black boots. Ben assumed he was the leader since he seemed stronger than the rest.

Ben quietly went over to Elsa and Anna, "Anna, Elsa listen to me, there isn't time, you need to-"

"Leave?" finished the man in a trench coat. Ben looked at the man with hate. "Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself. You can call me 'Pain', as in, when I'm done with you, you'll be in so much pain."

"That was really bad," Ben said while trying to contain his laughter.

"What is that thing?!" one of the gang members asked.

"It doesn't matter. I can take anyone in this world with ease." Pain boasted.

"You're overestimating yourself doofus. You haven't seen what I can do yet." Ben responded.