The Training Begins

Elsa is super excited when she woke up. Today is the day when she'll finally learn to control her powers. Maybe, Ben will help her learn. As soon as Elsa saw Ben wake up, she bombarded him with lots of questions.

Due to Ben not fully awake yet, he didn't pay attention to Elsa."Oh hey, good morning." He lazily said.

Elsa stopped asking questions and responded in an excited tone. "Good morning Ben!"

"You seem to be excited this morning, what's up?" asked an amused Ben.

Elsa giggled. "Of course. Because today I will finally learn how to control my powers."

"Don't expect to fully master your powers immediately, it might take a few days or weeks," Ben told her. "Well get ready while I go fetch us some breakfast," Ben said and left the room. Ben was thinking of Elsa's training schedule and bumped into Anna. "Sorry Princess, I wasn't looking where I was going. Again."

"Oh. Hi Ben. No worries. You seem to be lost in thought, what are you thinking about?" asked the curious princess.

"Well, let's just say it has something to do with that promise I made," said Ben. Anna's eyes widened. "Come on. Let's go get some breakfast," he added.

Ben and Anna went to the kitchen and saw the king talking to his wife. Anna ran towards her parents and hugged them. She looked behind to see that Ben wasn't there anymore. Ben went to the kitchen and got breakfast for himself and Elsa. Ben went to Elsa's room and saw that Elsa was ready to begin her training.

"I'm back." Elsa walked toward Ben to get her breakfast. Both ate in silence while Elsa was too excited to begin her training. When both were finished a servant picked up their plates.

Ben took Elsa to the private training area his father was talking about, and Elsa was amazed that they even had a private training area. Elsa began to ask questions. "So, what are we going to work on?"

"Meditation." Elsa thought that Ben would say some task that was so difficult but never did she expect to hear him say meditation. "The way I saw it, your powers are connected to your emotions. So, try to meditate, it will help you control your emotions and your powers."

"Oh, like yesterday when my.... oh. That seems like good training," said Elsa as she sat down.

"Exactly, like yesterday," Ben explained how Elsa should meditate and keep calm at all times. Elsa took a deep breath and was about to start meditating when Ben started to make a ruckus.

"Ben, what are you doing?" asked the frustrated ice user.

"Uh-uh. No, you need to be calm in every situation. Try again." said Ben.

Elsa began to meditate and heard Ben making a ruckus. Elsa took a deep breath and block out everything. Elsa could feel the power within her body and it felt great. Two hours have passed since she began to meditate. Elsa looked around the room and it was frozen solid. She spotted a flaming creature which turned out to be Ben. "What's going on? Why is the room frozen?"

"Well, thirty minutes after you started meditating, the ice started to form around you and it spread too quickly for my flames to melt. I tried calling you out but I guess you were meditating good enough to block out any sounds." Ben explained. "In short, you're doing great,"

Ben proceeded to create a huge fire wave that spread from the room to melt the ice. "Now that you know how to control your emotion, let's move on to another type of training I made up; controlling your energy through inputs and outputs of attack. For beginners, try to form an object using your power." Ben paused for a moment before speaking again. "Hmm. Um, how about a ball made of snow? Easy, right?" Ben said as he moved out to give Elsa some space.

"What ball?" Elsa asked then Ben held out his hand and made a fireball in his palm.

"Like this, but snow, in your case," Ben explained.

"Oh, okay. Here goes nothing," said Elsa as concentrated to make a ball made of snow. A sphere began to take shape in her hands but then it grew the size of a demolition ball.

"Nope. It's too big. It appears that you have no control over your power whatsoever. Try that again." Ben told Elsa. Elsa nodded and tried to make the sphere but when up with the same results.

"How about we take a break?" asked Ben as he transformed back into his human form.

The exhausted ice user nodded. Elsa went to her room while Ben went to go for some food. Ben brought the food, they ate the food then Ben gave Elsa a piece of advice to help her control her power. When they are finished, they proceeded to go to the training area. While Ben was just loosely following Elsa to the training area, Ben transformed into Ditto and created a clone without Elsa noticing. The clone went to the garden and saw a lonely Anna sitting all by herself.

"Hey Anna, why so lonely?" asked Ben.

Anna lets out a scream of surprise. "Whoa. What the heck?! I thought someone else was in the castle!" said the frightened Anna.

"Oh. Sorry. I should've knocked first." said Ben.

"It's okay. Shall we play now?"

As the day went on, Ben was busy training Elsa and playing with Anna. Soon, Ben knows that when Elsa masters her control over ice, then they will play with Anna, together. Elsa hasn't made any progress throughout the day. Days have passed since Ben began to train Elsa, though Ben didn't leave Anna by herself, with the Ditto clone he was able to hang out with Anna, and aside from that, training Elsa as ditto made it fun since.... the more, the merrier. Ben talked with Elsa and he could see an improvement in Elsa's power, the size decreased little by little but still was an improvement for Ben. Elsa was able to control her emotions, Ben would test her by trying to annoy, anger or upset Elsa but no matter what Ben would do, it wouldn't work. Unless he says something bad about Anna and Ben is out for the day.

After their every training, Ben goes to the king to talk about Elsa's improvement. Elsa was blushing due to Ben praising her and wasn't used to being praised. Ben knew that Elsa had the potential to be greater than she used to be, she just needs to work harder and train more.