Farewell

A humanoid figure sits in the treetops' branch as he watched Ben and the princesses enter the castle. He seems to be observing them without the three's knowledge.

"Now's just not the right time. No matter. Time is on my side." The figure mumbled before he disappeared into thin air. The three finally reached the room of Elsa's parents. Anna excitedly knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Enter." Anna heard as she opened the door and ran inside to hug her parents. Elsa followed while Ben stood near the door watching the queen join in on the hug. The queen noticed Ben near the door.

"Ben come here. There is some space for you." Ben looked at the family and frowned. Ben could see Elsa and Anna motioning him to join but Ben didn't want to.

"No thanks," Ben said coldly and left.

"Hey, is something wrong? Why did you leave and not join in on the hug?" asked the curious princess who quickly ran after him.

"I just don't want to interrupt such a joyous moment," Ben said. Anna looked at Ben and laughed. "What's so funny Anna?" Ben asked.

Anna stopped laughing. "Ben, you are part of this family. You're the reason this family is together. Don't you remember? When you arrived? Elsa and I were separated for a reason I don't know. But you connected Elsa and me. And for that, I am so grateful." Anna said as she got up and kissed Ben's cheek. Ben blushed at the kiss and smiled.

"I'm so sorry. It just.. when I saw your loving family, I kinda missed my family back home." Ben informed Anna. Anna's eyes widen in surprise. 

"I bet they missed you too."

"Yeah, and I'm kinda wondering, how are they now?" Ben replied.

"Well..." Anna was about to say something when they heard someone behind them.

"Hey, guys. So what's up?" It turned out to be Elsa.

"Oh. It's you. Nothing, we're just talking about family stuff. But never-mind that, let's do something fun." Ben said to the two princesses.

"Let's go stargaze, it's dark enough to see the stars." Suggested Anna.

"Well, it's better than doing nothing. What do you think Elsa?" Ben asked.

"That's a splendid idea, Anna," Elsa said. And so that's what they did. Ben flew themselves up to the wall in order to have a better view of the stars. Once they reached the highest point, they placed a blanket and laid down. Anna took Ben's left arm and hugged it while Elsa took Ben's right arm and hugged it. Ben had a big smile on his face, life couldn't be any better. They laid there what for hours, talking about trivial things and planning things.

"It's getting pretty late girls," Ben said as he looked at the two girls and didn't notice them sleeping.

Ben smiled at the two princesses before transforming into Ditto and dividing himself into eight. The clones gently picked up Elsa, not wanting to wake her up. While the other Dittos picked up Anna. They made their way down. The four Dittos took Anna to her room and gently place her in her bed. They quietly left the room as the other four arrived at their room and gently placed Elsa on her bed. The eight clones got together and they merged into one. Ben then reverted to his human form and got on his bed. Ben laid down and closed his eyes but opened his eyes abruptly as he heard a ruckus in the forest far from the castle.

He got up and went outside, good thing the guards were asleep. Ben left the castle and headed for the forest to investigate. He passed the village and entered the woods. Suddenly Ben saw a red beam of light shoot itself into the dark sky. Ben wondered if anyone saw it. Ben ran quickly and arrived at the origin of the light. Weirdly enough there was a clearing with no trees. Ben climbed to the treetops and noticed that the trees missed this spot and formed a circle around the clearing. Ben jumped back down and saw a figure manifest itself in the middle of the light.