Hope X And X Ambition(the first part)

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

Two hours had passed since the beginning of the exam. The applicants had travelled over thirty kilometers from the start. None of them know how far they must go. They are forced to run at the leaders pace, with no goal specified.  It's an monotonous course with no end in sight. And many applicants have already dropped out.

I'm getting so sleepy. I'm definitely not feeling it today. Ayami thought as she hung close to her older brother. She looked up to see him effortlessly keep up with Satoz.  She hummed a little tune and surprised Illumi when she started climbing his back. "Carry me!"

Illumi didn't say anything but he positioned her to be comfortable careful not touch his pins. He was annoyed, not at his sister, but the lack of challenging activity there was at the exam but soon realized that many had given up as he saw less and less heads in the crowd as others stopped or collapsed out of exhaustion. Someone caught both of their attention. A man in a suit yelling at their little brother about skating and breaking the rules. Ayami shuffled on Illumi's shoulders wanting to intervene but probably be stopped by Gitta as his little brother was getting yelled at. She was going to but something stopped her. Or rather someone.

A little boy about the same age a Killua came into the conversation. Something unnerved her about the boy Killua was talking to. He was so familiar to her and that's when she heard his name. Gon Freeces. This kid must have some potential growing up related to that man. Ayami was happy, yet slightly bothered that he was a Freeces, that Killua might make a friend considering how demanding their parents are. It'll do him good to be close to others that aren't related to him. She felt as Illumi or Gitta was going faster closer to Hisoka. Not caring much about the other conversations, she carefully layed her head onto Gitta's shoulder to rest. She had underestimated the tiny body Illumi gave her with the pins. But in all honesty she was expecting more. Like fire and death around every corner. But running? She hadn't expected such a boring experience.

A sudden change in movement and pace woke up Ayami. Stairs?

"Wait, are you serious?"

"He's prancing up the stairs, as if  they were not even there."

"If he keeps this pace up tons of people will fail."

"Gon, wanna race to see who finishes first?" Killua asked not knowing his sister was listening. Ayami thought that this would be interesting to see if Gon could keep up with him.

"Sure. The loser has to but dinner."

"Okey, you're on!"

"Ready...Go!"

Agh it's boring again. Just more running. And running. And running. "Gitta. Gitta. Down. Put me down!"

Gittarackur tried to carefully get Ayami off his back failing in the process and letting her fall to the ground with a large bump.

"Hehehe~ how mean Gittarackur. You should treat the child with more respect like so," Hisoka said helping her up before she slapped his hand away. Ayami stuck her tongue out while Hisoka did the same. Maybe he isn't so bad after all. She thought as he smiled sinisterly with what looked like lust in his eyes.

Yeah. No. Never mind. Ayami got closer to her brother after this creepy display of affection? She also noticed the approaching light.

"The exit!"

"Whew..."

"Finally, I can get out of this dark tunnel!"

Hey y'all here's the new chapter bit BUT there seems to be a problem and only some of it saved so the next part will be coming out shortly!! Thanks and be sure to vote:) ALSO above is what Ayami would be wearing as a small child with the pins to disguise herself