Hope X And X Ambition(part two)

As Ayami ran close to her brother, she could help but overhear ahead the conversation her little brother had with his friend? They talked bout why they were they're but what really caught her interest was something Killua said.

"I'm impressed that you can keep up with me."

"Really?" Gon laughed bashfully. Killua looked at him and looked back.

"Or maybe it's just that everyone else is too slow. Man... The Hunter Exam is gonna be a breeze. That's no fun." Killua said lowering his head with annoyance. Ayami really was impressed of how unbothered her brothers looked. She was already feeling the small body get the best of her and she had Illumi to blame. She sighed and shook her head as she continued to listen.

"Hey why do you want to become a Hunter?" Gon asked with pure interest.

"Me? I'm not really interested in becoming a Hunter." Gon let out a noise of pure confusion as Killua continued. "I heard this exam was supposed to be really hard, so I thought It'd be fun. But this is disappointing. What about you?"

"Well, my dad is a Hunter. So I want to become a Hunter, like my dad." Gon happily explained.

"Hm. What kind of Hunter is he?"

"I don't know!" Gon said hat so cheerfully, Killua couldn't help but laugh at that.

"That's kinda weird!"

"Really?"

"You want to be like your dad, but you don't know anything about him?" Killua pointed out while smiling.

"I was raised by Mito-San, so I've only seen my dad in pictures."

"Who's Mito-San?"

"Auntie Mito."

"Oh..." Killua said still confused with his question.

"When he was twelve, my dad took the Hunter Exam. He passed and became a Hunter. Then he left the island. I want to find out why he chose to become a Hunter over being with me!" Gon said all this with a calm and happy attitude leaving Killua more and more curious about Gon as a person. He wasn't like anyone he's ever met besides his sister which he assumed she was really gone by now. He never really forgave Illumi and didn't consider it after he became so obsessive over him. Ayami was supposed to be the best assassin yet here he was were replacing the position he didn't really want. Little did he know that she was still alive and well and even in the same room as her. After more running up the stairs the light at the end started showing.

"The exit!"

"Whew..."

"Finally, I an get out of this dark tunnel!"

The commotion brought Ayami out of a trance from looking at the stairs so long and looked  up in relief. Gitta was as plain and slightly disturbing in his form but it was her twin after all so she couldn't say he looked outright ugly... But some situations called for different scenarios and seeing the way he moved gave her shudders. Ayami looked at Hisoka and the others and all seemed to be relieved the tunnel was showing an end. Bet it isn't the end though...

Now, let's see how many made it this far. Satotzthought to himself as he sped up the stairs landing on the top. As he looked behind, Gon and Killua arrived having reaching the end of their competition screaming out GOAL! Satoz was pleasantly surprised with both of the boy's energy and determination.