A X Surprising X Challenge

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

As Ayami and Hisoka we're heading to the Phase Two sight, she took her time and wondered about Hisoka's full extant of his powers. He had obviously held back and she could tell his Nen wasn't even that high. She looked down and swung her arms around to shake off a weird feeling she couldn't describe. That's when she noticed the scattered small black dots formed in her skin. She panicked a little and that's when Hisoka turned around.

"What wrong, dove?" He asked curiously with the slightest hint of consern at her panicked state.

"I don't know... Let's just get there soon." She tried to ignore the dots though they were getting quite noticeable. Ayami breathed in as they approached the other applicants waiting by a large gate. Ayami walked to Gitta while Hisoka set Leorio down leaning on a tree. She looked at Gitta and simply raised her arms. He took one in his hand and looked at the dots then back at her. Ayami shrugged and he simply let her go and in a incomprehensible mutter of words told her to remain calm and that he'd do something later. She guessed being a twin of his made it a bit more tolerable to understand.

"Looks like we made it in time." Kurapika said as he and Gon ran into the crowd. They looked around for Leorio until Gon suddenly felt a strange feeling Turing around to see Hisoka smiling and pointing to a nearby tree where Leorio was resting. He then walked to Gitta and Ayami who were looking around to see who made it.

"Man that stings... Why am I all beat up?" The two were surprised at Leorio. "My memory is kinda hazy."

"We probably shouldn't tell him what happened." Kurapika whispered to Gon.

"Yeah..."

"Gon!"

"Killua!"

"I can't believe you actually got here... I thought you were done for." Killua said as they walked towards each other.

"I just tracked Leorio's cologne."

"Cologne!? That's how? You definitely are weird."

"Excellent work, everyone. Phase Two of the exam will occur here, in the Biska Forest Park. So, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you." Satotz ended departing into the woods once again. A rumble came from with the walls making everyone turn around. The gates had automatically opened revealing the inside.

"Will all the applicants who passed Phase One please enter? Welcome. I'm Menchi, the Second Phase examiner." The Blue haired lady sitting on the couch said.

"And I'm Buhara, the other examiner." The giant man gently greeted. Suddenly, a strange gurgling noise came from somewhere.

"What was that sound?"

"You must be hungry," Menchi said smirking at the man behind her.

"I'm starving..."

"There you have it. Phase Two will involve... cooking!" Menchi pointed to the surprised crowd.

"W-what?"

"Wait! Cooking? We're here to take the Hunter Exam."

"That's right! Your challenge of the Second Phase is to produce a dish that will satisfy our palate." She stated.

"Why do we have to cook?"

"That's because we are the Gourmet Hunters." Menchi said proudly onto the crowd. The crowd however didn't have a good reaction. They starting laughing and calling them a joke which didn't sit well with Menchi.