Baffling X Turn Of X Events

Hi everyone! I'd like to say sorry for not being active for almost a month now. I've been dealing with a couple of family issues but things are starting to be better so I'll resume uploading every week. I hope you enjoy!

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

"If Gon fails, wouldn't that make the rest of our fights meaningless?" Hanzo said walking towards the others. The bodyguards carefully took Gon out of the room.

"Don't worry. Gon has passed. Nothing he says can change that." Netero answered making Leorio and Kurapika feel a slight ease. "If Gon were to throw a fit and kill me, we still wouldn't be able to revoke his license."

"Very well." Hanzo said crossing his arms.

"Why did you let him win?" Killua suddenly asked.

Ayami turned to see his angry and confused expression as he monotonously asked Hanzo. Why is he mad? Doesn't he like Gon? Or could it be... he thought that Gon had no chance of winning. But I taught him to never assume your opponents strength and willpower to carry on. Unless if Illumi and Father decided to change their teaching. She pouted and looked at Gitta who stared back. He knows.

"Let him win?" Hanzo said back.

"I'm sure you knew how to make Gon surrender without killing him. Given your skills." Everyone was now looking at Killua who seemed to almost resent the fact of Gon's win.

"When I torture someone, I expect that person to hate me for the rest of their life. It's more affective and less stressful. When someone is in pain, their eyes show a gleam of hostility toward the one responsible for that pain. Even with extensive training, it is difficult to suppress that gleam of hate and rage. But their was no gleam in Gon's eyes. Can you believe it? I had just broken his arm. But his eyes had already forgotten about that." Hanzo said looking down at Killua who had a confused expression.

"I guess you could say that he won me over." Hanzo added to which Hisoka hummed in agreement. "If you need a reason, there you go."

Ayami glanced at Hisoka and shook her head. His obsession for Gon is... Something else.

"The next match is Kurapika versus Hisoka!" Masta yelled. Kurapika looked at Leorio and back at Hisoka who started to walk to his side. The two faced each other in the middle of the room.

"Began!" Masta yelled and the two were quick to attack each other. Kurapika kept with Hisoka's pace and moved when he did. Ayami could tell from the sidelines that Hisoka was holding back considering he didn't seem to win in the first couple of moves. Kurapika had suffered some punches from not dodging fast enough yet tried to continue to match with Hisoka's speed.

After a while Hisoka landed a clean hit to Kurapika's face sending him back. Kurapika tried to regain his composure but in a blink of an eye Hisoka was right in front of him. Ayami let out a breath. I guess Hisoka will win now...

To her and everyone else's surprise, Hisoka stopped and whispered something to Kurapika who's eyes widened at what he said. Hisoka smiled and walked away from Kurapika. "I lose."

"Huh?"

Ayami stared with a confused expression. Now I know what Killua felt... What the fuck just happened? Kurapika stood frozen as Hisoka approached the sidelines with the others. "Hey, what did you say to him?"

Hisoka smiled and looked down at the pouting girls. "Something about spiders~."

"What's that suppose to-"