Hisoka X Is So X Sneaky

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!
~
~
~
The 368 applicants who made it through the long underground tunnel find themselves in an unexplored land teeming with strange creatures, known as the Numere Wetlands.

Ayami's chest felt numb with pain. She had learned through her life of training to not feel physical pain but this was something that she couldn't explain. It was more hurting in an emotional strain, her will or soul in some way. As they continued running through the wetlands, the pain didn't subside and started increasing in intensity. She knew they couldn't stop or else they'd get lost so she leaned on Gitta for support. As things got foggier and harder to see, they got closer to Hisoka who was further behind in the crowd. Ayami tried to not think of the growing pain as she heard three men whisper while a bird above crowed.

"All right... This is our chance." They nodded at each other giving a sign.

"We'll take advantage of the fog to get rid of him!" She knew right away who there target was going to be. She started getting curious what would go down but felt the slightest concern over the pain for her brother and his new little friend but she was glad when he sensed something wrong and decided to mover even further up. Ayami looked at Gitta, Hisoka, and then back to her brother. Illumi knew she would be curious and simply shrugged stiffly since the pins couldn't allow much movement. Ayami started running next to Hisoka and she looked up and smiled at his surprised look on his face.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you for a bit Mr. Clown!" She grinned as she sensed some confusion and tension coming from the men following him.

"Not at all little dove. I'd enjoy company like yours any day~..." he said with a creepy smile which made her start to regret running with him a little but it was a bit to late to turn back because they had lost track of everyone around them and somehow ended up surrounded in a clearing. He just calmly stood there with no worry whatsoever on his face which made her excited for what was to come. Ayami could see the men surrounding with there weapons pointed at them.

"When I saw you last year, I knew you weren't Hunter material." The man began saying which made Ayami all giddy to see Hisoka's reaction to that burn.

How are these people so clueless about how strong he is. He radiates some pretty damn scary vibes for sure even without Nen. She thought as she waited for more.

"We'll spare you and your companion if you swear not to take the Hunter Exam again." Another man said as he glared nervously at both of them. Ayami tried not to laugh at his attempt to be intimidating.

"Sure." Hisoka said as he looked around while everyone was surprised. " we're passing the exam this year, so we won't be retaking it." Hisoka grinned as he looked at Ayami.

"Passing? Idiot. Look at this fog. It's impossible to determine which direction the main pack went!"

"Meaning we've all failed the exam!" Another guy yelled. Hisoka chuckled and grinned while Ayami burst out giggling.

"So that's why. Having already failed, you wish to play examiner. Hunters require prey. Why don't I play examiner... and judge whether you are Hunter material?" He pulled out a playing card and looked down at Ayami with a gleam in his eyes. The others started running at them yelling to shut up and she ducked as they closed in on them. Seeing as she ducked, Hisoka swiftly took the surrounding men in one blow with his card. They all fell dead as Ayami stood back up and looked at the one man remaining trembling and sweating in fear.

"Now then..." Hisoka grinned as the man fell back and tried to crawl away. They started to leisurely follow the man tried as he cried for help. Hisoka interrupted his cry by throwing two cards at his head killing him instantly. Ayami clapped and laughed at the little display of Hisoka's abilities and he bowed and grinned. Both of them had noticed the presence of two people since the beginning and he redirected his attention to them. Kurapika and Leorio looked in fear and shock of the brutal murder that just happened. Hisoka took the cards out of the man and looked at the two standing.