Odd X And X Different

Ayami was suddenly awoken by Illumi as he shook her interrupting her sleep. She groaned and kicked him as hard as she could on the side. She must have regain some of her strength because cause it was enough to throw Illumi by surprise.

"What is it Illu. I was kinda busy sleeping if you didn't see," Ayami mumbled as she looked around noticing the open window shining the bright sun into her room.

"I figured that you've rested long enough so it's time for you to see the others. Later we're going to talk about a trip I'll be taking along with you by me." Illumi said slightly annoyed. He pushed her off the bed earning a loud groan from the fallen girl. He laughed and stepped out of the room to let her change.

She got up from the tangle of sheets and begrudgingly headed towards the closet doors. She picked a tight black shirt with black overalls. She grabbed some black shoes and brushed her hair and put it back with a headband. She swiftly took a necklace to appear "more dressed". She laughed at her own thought and headed out of the room to first see her grandfather and father.

She couldn't help feel excited. After all, they were family and she loved everyone no matter how annoying. As she saw her father in his usual spot in his room reading an article of some newspaper, she ran and hugged him with joy. Her father not expecting this tensed but quickly relaxed when he saw it was just Ayami.

"Ayami, how are you feeling?" He asked as he let go go if he embrace.

"Much better. I feel I have more energy now that I've rested and ate." Ayami said with joy in her voice as she looked at the gigantic dog Silva had in his room.

"Good. I hope you are well enough to see the others. Buy I'm warning you they might have overdramatic reactions." Silva laughed as he messed with her hair. She laughed and stayed a while to hear everything that's been happening. They also talked about resuming her job but keeping a low profile with someone along her side. She reluctantly understood it was for her own protection and was glad she wasn't on house arrest. After Ayami had finished, she headed to Milluki instead of her mother who, from what Father said, was strolling along the mountain. Ayami was also upset when she found out what had happened to Killua but she understood that he must be going through some pressure and needed time to cool. She was going to try and surprise Milluki but figured it might be emotionally shocking so she decided to knock instead. When Ayami knock she heard a voice telling them to come in. As Milluki spines around to see who it was, he almost fell backwards as he saw it was his older sister. He came running, and quite frankly, knocking her down as he balled into her shoulder. She patted his back seeing how Illumi was right about him not changing much becides getting fatter.

"Wow Milluki, you've grown!" She said chuckling but he didn't seem to mind.

Milluki sobbed as he said, "Oh god, I'm so glad your back finally back! You have no idea how things were when you were gone."

Ayami felt bad for him not knowing what to say. When she went to say something though, there was a sudden tightening pain in her chest that made her cry out. Milluki immediately backed away as she put a hand near her heart.

"What happened? Are you alright? Should I get Dad? Or Illumi? Do you need water?" Milluki panicked as the girl shook her head.

"I'm fine. Just a little stress is all so don't worry about it. I hope you don't mind if I go now and search for Mom and Kalluto and see if Dad will allow me to see Alluka." She said as she headed towards the door of his room.

He nodded in understanding and went back to his computers doing whatever he was originally doing. As she exited the mansion, she felt the cold breeze hit her skin in a welcoming manner as if it were to say that it missed her. She looked around the front and headed towards the garden until she saw her grandfather. Once she saw him, she started running at him with excitement to see her Ojiisan.