chapter 23

I was sat in between Jack and Jonah in the movie theater. I clung onto both of their arms, and with each jumps scare I got closer and closer to either one of the boys until I got so scared that I jumped fully onto Jonah's lap.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck, and snuggled into him. My eyes got heavy and his arms wrapped around me keeping me warm, and I dozed off to sleep in the theater.

When I woke up, I wasn't at my house or in my car, but in a house in someone's bed in someone's t-shirt. I look over and see no one.

I don't even care anymore so I close my eyes and drift back to sleep. Why am I sleeping so much? Eh, it feels good.
————————
Jonah's POV
We were at the movie theater and Tori was scared out of her mind. She ended up jumping onto my lap and falling asleep so I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm.
When we left she still wasn't awake so I had to carry her out of the theatre and into the car as the guys went home in their cars.

I decided I should just take her to my house and have her sleep in my bed.

When we get there, I lay her down in my bed and decided to change her out of her uncomfortable clothes. No I didn't look at anything no matter how big the temptation.

I just changed her into my hoodie that was oversized so it should be fined. And I know what you're probably thinking, 'Oh Jonah, what if your parents see you with her and find out that you guys are chilling and make assumptions." But don't worry about it, they are away on a business trip for a month so I'm alone for a long time.

Light snores escape her mouth as she breathes lightly, her hair falling onto my pillow. My gosh is she beautiful. But I can't have her.

Because whether they know it or not, Zach and Tori love each other, and no matter how bumpy a road may be, it will always smooth out in the end.

I head downstairs and do anything to pass the time. By 6:00 pm Tori has woken up and has come down stairs.

We are now making a pizza.

Tori's POV

It turns out I was with Jonah the whole time. His parents are away on a trip and so it's just me and him.

We were both hungry and so we decided to make pizza, popcorn and watch movies. This whole process kept going until now, which is 3:00 AM. I'm so delusional and don't know what the heck I'm doing.

(#hightimeswithkemelia^^ aha HappyMealMcNugget will get it)

My head rested on Jonah's lap, his eyes on the Harry Potter movie playing. I slowly rest my eyes and turn my body so my face is tucked into his abdomen.

I can hear him fiddling with the remote and then the noise from the TV shuts off.

"Oh Tori, if only I could have you. But you were meant for Zach." I hear Jonah sigh. Does he really think of me like that.

I feel him shifting and open my eyes a squint. From the corner of my eye I can see him coming down for my cheek, I turn my head in time and his soft lips gently place on mine.

His eyes widen but soon close again as he kisses back ever so passionately. His hand reaches up to me cheek and his arm snakes around my waste.

I'm now sitting up and we are still kissing. Jonah is pretty smooth if I do say so myself. I grab his belt and he starts to take it off but stops.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Was it me?"

"No it wasn't you." he sighs, "It's the fact that I just kissed my best friends girl." He says.

"I'm not his girl, he hurt me, I'm done with him." I say. He looks at me with sorrow in his eyes. He lightly kisses me on the lips, Jonah and I aren't going to work out, Zach is taking over my mind, and I can't get him out. It's driving me crazy-he drives me crazy.

   All of a sudden we heard a thud from behind the house. We pull away from the soft peck and I cling to his neck.

    "What was that?" I ask. "I don't know, but stay close." He said grabbing my hand.

   We made our way to where the thud was and looked around. "Who's there?" He said taking out his phone flashlight. I look around from behind Jonah and look at the ground.

    "Jonah look, there's a footprint." I say. He crouched down to it. "It looks like a high heel print." I say. Some girl was stalking us.

     We walk back inside and sit back on the couch in silence. Five minutes go by and a notification on my phone goes off.

    I open the notification and it takes me to an instagram post. Oh no.

WestlakeHighTea: are @jonahmarais and @toripilor a thing, this picture might confirm it

WestlakeHighTea: are @jonahmarais and @toripilor a thing, this picture might confirm it. But what happened to @imzachherron ? follow to stay updated.
                                    tagged:
            @jonahmarais @toripilor @imzachherron

comments:
username: this is so fucking gross
username: ur twisted, stay out of their business
username: wow stalker much
imzachherron: wow.
toripilor: take this down>:(
westlakehightea: @toripilor no
jonahmarais: @imzachherron it's not what you think
imzachherron: @jonahmarais then what is it?
toripilor: @imzachherron it was a mistake, i love you and you drive me crazy
imzachherron: @toripilor i'm coming to get you

  Well that went different, but who tf posted that. Oh shits bout to hit the fan.

   Jorden's POV
   Ok, let me explain- she has to stop taking my man from me. So I may or may not have followed Tori and her friends around all day. Yes I was wearing heels cause, you know, always gotta look good. (bich u look like a rat u asparagus smelling peenie) (<<sorry got a lil flared up there)

   I followed them to Jonah's house and hid in his tree house and waited for the perfect moment. Soon enough they were making out and I could get the right picture. Except right when I snapped it I fell and landed with a thud.

   I scurried away to a bush and waited there until they went back and 5 minutes later I snuck out and posted the photo to the tea page I made for my school. I'm one mosey ass bitch.

    Soon after I see the comments load in. Why are they supporting Tori, they are supposed to hate her. Then I see a comment Zach posted.

    'I'm coming to get you' I read. What the hell?! HE'S SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME! UGHH!! Soon a car pulls up to the house and Zach falls out.

     He stumbles up to the door and knocks. It opens and he soon embraces with Tori. They kiss. I fall out of the tree I'm in and the they see me.

    "Jorden?" Zach says. "Oh shit."
———————————————————————————and ye ye. jordens a stalking ass bitch dafaq. k bai
lots of you wanted zach and tori back together. so here. but i had to make tea