Chapter 18

[thats me^lol]
day in coma

   What is going on? Where am I? I try and move but I can't. What is happening? I try and speak but nothing escapes my lips.

   I'm so scared right now. Everything is black and then I hear a faint voice.

   "Hello miss Tori." I hear. Who is that. "You have a visitor." The voice says again. I hear what sounds like a door open and close. Then it's quiet.

   All of a sudden a sniffle breaks through the silence. I feel something wet on my hand. "I'm so sorry Tori, I shouldn't have left you alone when I knew something was wrong." I heard someone say and a grip on my hand.

    I felt an urge to comfort said someone. So with all my might, I tried to squeeze their hand.

     Zach's POV

    I'm such a fool. How could I let this happen to Tori, my girl, my love.

   The tears start falling and one lands on her hand. She's been in a coma for 5 days. I've been visiting every day, every night, every afternoon, nonstop.

"I'm so sorry Tori, I shouldn't have left you alone when I knew something was wrong." I say. I put my hand in hers.

I stared at her beautiful face when her eyelid twitched and she faintly squeezed my hand. My eyes lit up as I had to let go to get the doctors.
-hour later back to Tori's POV-
I am now sat up, my eyes red and swollen. I have a pudding cup in hand and I am chowing down. Apparently the visitor I had had left but should be returning any minute.

Just as I thought that, a young boy my age walked through the door with roses. "Tori I'm so glad you are okay." he said embracing me in his arms.

I don't know what he is doing so I push him off. "What are you doing?" I say as I take another spoonful of pudding.

"What do you mean? It's me, Zach. Your boyfriend." the boy says. Boyfriend? He isn't. my boyfriend.

"You aren't my boyfriend, Ryan Finely is my boyfriend." I say confused.  "No I am, you broke up with Ryan last year, he was hurting you so you left him." the boy said.

    I shake my head. "You're lying." I say. He looks so broken.
———————————————————————————omg noooo.. well i'll see you next update

ya bich u thot💕
—————————————————————————

  "No look at us here." the boy took out his phone and showed me a picture of him and I kissing. Suddenly all the memories came flooding back to me.

   "Zach?" I say confused. "Yes it's me." he lets a tear fall as I bring him into my arms. we stayed like that and ended up falling asleep.

la hora satando

     When I woke up Zach was gone. A nurse came in and told me great news. "Someone is here to take you home, they are in the grey SUV, here are your clothes." she said with a smile.

   I nod and limp to the bathroom to change. When I'm done I walk back out, grab my phone that Zach brought me yesterday and walk out of the hospital room.

   As I walk past the front desk I see a free mint bowl and pop one in my mouth. I wave the nurses goodbye and walk out the door.

    I find the SUV and hop in. "Mom when did you ge-" I was cut off with the sound of the cocking of a gun.

    "Momma isn't here right now." The man says. I gulp and a cloth is put over my mouth and I soon become limp and drift off to sleep.
———————————————————————————my my my, this is just wow. comment below who you think the man is. also sorry i'm taking long to update, i am trying to write this story and one on my ig (@whydontwee.dolan follow me😉) so yeah sorry ily guys💕💕