Chapter Fourteen

I shoved him off me. "Yeah, no." I said sassily. "Oh yes." He said.

   "No. I'm not getting bossed around by you, what do you not understand about this. You aren't my boyfriend." I said and tried walking out of the door.

  He instantly pushed the door shut. "YOU ARE MINE!" He shouted. This is scary. I don't like this Zach.

   My eyes grew wide and my face turned pale. "Tori I'm sorry." He said and went to push my hair back.

   I flinched.

  "Tori, are you scared of me?" He asked. I could sense the hurt in his eyes. Well it's not my fault.

   "S-stay away from me." I say and walk out the door. As soon as I'm out of his view I break down crying.

   I need to leave. I need to find Jonah.

   "Jonah please take me home." I say fighting back even more tears from falling.

  "Yeah, ok." Jonah said and we walked to his car. Te whole ride was silent. No speaking. No music.

    Utter.

     Silence.

   "Here we are." Jonah said as he pulled into my driveway. "Thank you." I said getting out.

   "I'll walk you to your door." He said getting out and walking with me. Out of no where I started sobbing.

   "Hey hey don't cry." He said while wiping my mascara ridden tears. "I can't not. Everything is so messed up in my life. I can never do anything right. I can never find the perfect one, all my guys are screw ups." I say crying into his chest.

   We stayed hugging for a few minutes. "Well maybe you're hugging your perfect someone right now." Is what broke the silence.

   I look up and see Jonah staring into my eyes. "Wha." I say confused. He grabbed my hands in his.

   "Listen Tori I-" he was cut off by a car door shutting. I looked up to see the one person I didn't want to.

  Zach.

  "Please Tori."

   "Not now Zach."

"Please."

"She said not now Zach!"

  "And why are you speaking, you will never have a chance with her."

  "Maybe because I like her! Maybe because I actually care, unlike you who can't keep his dick in his pants for anyone. I can treat her right unlike you!"

   Oh my gosh. Is this really happening. The twin guys started sizing each other up... getting ready for a fight.

   Jonah could take Zach down in seconds. I couldn't let that happen to him. I love him too much.

   "Please stop." I said and they both looked this way. "Listen Jonah, you are an amazing guy and are super sweet. But you aren't the person for me. You need someone to love you everyday and tell you these things. You need someone to give you something I can't." I sigh.

   "I understand." He nods. "And Zach, please just leave me be for one second. I love you, I love you so much. But you have to learn to lay off. You give me strength and make me feel protected. And I know that the Zach I saw tonight wasn't really you." I say.

   "I'm gonna leave you two be." Jonah walked to his car and drove off. Really Jo.

   "Listen Tori, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Zach begged. "I've already forgiven you. But it doesn't mean I can be back with you, just yet at least." I say.

  "What do you mean?" He asks. "I want to be together with you, in a real relationship. But you have to keep the promise you gave me when you put that wring on my finger." I say.

  "I will keep that promise. I will always keep that promise. Anything to have you back." He says. By now he is right up to my face.

    We stared in each other's eyes. Suddenly our lips crashed together, moving in sync, fitting like puzzle pieces.

   We pulled away and I pulled Zach into a big hug. I never wanted to let go. "Can we rent a hotel someday?" I ask.

   "I'm down for anything you want." He says. "Well then can we next weekend?" I ask with excitement.

   "Of course." He says.

  After hugging and sitting in the step and talking. Zach hugged me, gave me one last kiss goodbye and drove off.

    I went straight to my room and went to bed.

   They say the your greatest strength can also be your greatest weakness. In this case...

                        Zach was mine.
————————————————————hi. It's me. Again lolz. I'm sorry these are getting short, but do you mind it? Please lemme know!❤️ also, can you believe they are back together! And Jonah likes Tori 😱 till next update. ✌️