chapter 22

tori's pov
  After I hugged the guys, I headed to english class. I came in late and all eyes were on me. "Miss. Pilor, you're late." said Mrs. Skeezky, my english teacher.

   "I know, I'm the one who did it." I say as I poop down in a seat next to Nova. (anyone remember that line from chapter 1?)

   She scootches her desk away from me. That hurt, so much for being my bestie. I literally did nothing wrong. Oh well, no time here for fake hoes.

   I slumped in my chair as my teacher rambled on. "Miss. Pilor." my teacher says getting my attention. "Yes Mrs. Sleezy?" I reply making the whole class laugh. 

   "I'm afraid you tone isn't appreciated. Also, your outfit is very revealing and I don't feel like dress coding you for violating it." She says.

  This bitch. I roll my eyes. "And I'm afraid I don't give a shit. Also, your outfit is showing your shoulders so have fun when I put in a complaint for you being 'distracting' by showing too much skin. Shoulders are inappropriate." I swirl as I unwrap a lollipop I found and stick it in my mouth.

   The teacher huffs and soon I'm sent down to the office. I don't know where it is seeming as I've never been there before. So I decided to just skip.

  I walk out and see the guys standing there, and Zach is there too. Sorry, I meant snake is there too. I walk up to them.

   "Hey." I say, jumping on Jack's back. His hands grip my under thigh, holding me up. "Hey." They all reply.

   "What are you guys doing?" I ask. "We were just gonna head out and go to the mall and the movies" Zach said. "Woah guys do you hear that?" I ask.

   "What?" Daniel asks confused. "That hissing, seems like its coming from a snake." I say as I turn and look at Zach. He rolls his eyes.

   "Hey guys did you hear that?" Zach asks. Oh boy, here we go. "Hear whaaaat? Corbyn asks, dragging along the what.

   "It's a petty bitch looking for attention." He says and smirks as he looks at me. I roll my eyes and walk up to him.

    I placed my finger on his chest and backed him up against the school's wall, his chest heaving up and down as words start to barrel out of my lips.

  "How dare you call me a petty bitch. I was kidnapped and I hadn't gone to school for a week because of how traumatized I was. Whenever I try and messaged you, you always said you were busy so I just stopped trying. And I soon come find out, that you were cheating on me for a week with a slut. And I'm somehow the petty one?!" I say, now all up in his face.

    "I don't know why your mad at me, I did nothing wrong. I was going by the plan. You know the plan that you would be my fake girlfriend and that you would help me get Jorden back. Well guess what princess, it's over! I got my girl back and I don't need you anymore, sorry if you caught feelings and went off track when you were supposed to stick to the plan." He says turning the table.

   A tear slips from my cheek, cracking my new self. "You are a horrible person. And you sure as hell don't deserve my love. Goodbye Zach, never talk to me again." I say as I walk off.

   Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Jonah all look at Zach and shake their heads in dissatisfaction. "We get it, we toy with people's feelings sometimes too, but never to the point where we make them fall in love with us, and then drop them like they're nothing to anyone. Because that's exactly how you made Tori feel." Jonah said. The guys walk off and Zach is left standing alone.

   They soon catch up to me and hold hands with me. We walk through the mall and pull up to a hot dog cart. I love hot dogs.  I drag Jonah over to it. "Jo can we please get some? Please, please, pleeeeease." I beg.

   He sends me a cute smile and orders two hotdogs. Everyone else bough food and we all ate. Soon after, we finished and threw our things away, we made our way over to the movie theater.

   I wanted to watch a comedy, but the guys had to pick the one movie that looked absolutely terrifying...
———————————————————————————o m tea☠️ so much went down there and i don't know what to think lol. but i recently have been more inspired bcuz i've been getting dms from people with nice things to say and it makes me feel so good🥰so this chapter is dedicated to ouronelife thank you for being so sweet 💋