Chapter 13

I walked through the door of the party and was instantly hit with the smell of alcohol. Yuck, but hey don't knock it till you try it.

As soon as I walk in I'm looking for the beer. "Jonah where's the alcohol?" I ask. "Right over there in the kitchen." He points. I nod and head that way.

He grabs my arm. "Just don't drink too much ok." He says and let's go.

As I walk over to the table I look and see many types of alcohol. I grab a bottle that looks like water and start dumping it in my red solo cup.

Someone grabs the bottle from me and my cup. "Woah woah woah crazy, this is for shots." He says. I roll my eyes and grab a beer bottle that's right near me.

"Ok and?" I ask annoyed. "And you'll get sick if you do." He says and dumps the vodka back.

"Who are you anyways?" I ask taking a big swig of my drink. "Are you that lightweight?" He asks.

"I mean I guess, but answer my question!" I slur shout. "It's me, Corbyn." He says. "Oh you're a popular kid duhhh." I say tipping.

Corbyn nods and stabilizes me. I look at his eyes. Wow pretty. I finish the rest of my drink and get loose.

All of a sudden a very sexual song started playing. "Come dance with mee." I slur grabbing his hand and dragging him to the dance floor.

   "Tori I don't think this is a good idea, what about Zach." He says. "I don't care about Zach, he doesn't control me." I say.

   Corbyn looked me up and down and bit his lip. "Alright." He started dancing and I was dancing with me.

   Soon the whole party smelt of make out and turned into a grind fest...which I was participating in.

   Yeah I know what you're thinking, 'Tori how could you stoop so low?' Well I can't answer that.... fully.

   Partially because Zach was watching this and I could see the anger in his eyes.

   The song ended and most people were in the other room playing suck and blow(it's a type of card game chill).

   Corbyn and I sat on the couch to regain our breath. "I'm gonna get us some drinks." I pat his knee and stand up. He nods and I walk off.

   I poor us some beer in two cups. When I walk back my eyes take a glimpse of what's to the right of me.

    I see Zach and Luna sucking each other's faces off. That sent me off the edge. I set the drinks on a counter and walk passed them 'accidentally' bumping his back.

  He turned around and looked at me but I kept walking. "Tori?" I heard behind me but ignored it. I returned right back to Corbyn.

   "Hey Tor-" I cut Corbyn off by kissing him and sitting on his lap. He kisses back and write when we pulled away I felt someone grab my arm, and pull me off. He dragged me upstairs and pinned me against the door.

   "Hey what-" this time I was getting cut off. Someone placed their lips on mine, and these ones were familiar.

   The person pulled away leaving me breathless. "Listen to me when I say this, you are mine."

                    Well hi Zach.
————————————————————hey guys sorry for hardly updating. It's just that my dog dies and I'm really sad:( we'll Rest In Peace Winnie ily❤️ see u guys next time I update. Also, sorry for it being short:/