Chapter 4

"Alright class, if you please, take out your books and flip to page seven." Says Mr. Scuttbert, my social studies teacher.

I go to reach for my bag but it's gone. I like all around and behind me I see Zach fishing through my bag.

"Zach what are you doing?!" I whisper yell taking back my bag. "I wanted some gum." He shrugs.

"Here take it, I throw the whole packet at him and it hits him in the face. I cover my mouth trying to hold in my laughter.

"Oh you're gonna get it later." He whispers. I giggle and turn back around and pay attention to the teacher.

In the middle of the session, Zach keeps leaning forward and playing with my hair.

"Zach stop you're gonna get us in trouble." I say(lol). "Oh well." He says. I scoff and turn back around as he keeps playing with my hair.

"Mr. Herron." Mr. Scuttsbert says. I look up at the teacher. "Since you can't seem to stop playing with Ms. Pilor's hair, you guys can be partners for the project I'm about to assign." He says.

   "Great, should be fun." Zach winks at the teacher. I see Mr. Scuttsbert chuckle.

   "Alright class, for this project you have to make any type of presentation on a figure from history with the partner of your choice." He explains.

   The class erupts in 'ugghs' as they stumble around the classroom finding there partners.

   Zach turns my desk around to face him. I place my head in my hand and look at Zach. "Yes Zachary?" I ask.

   "So who do you want to do the project on?" He asks. "I was thinking Marylin Monroe, she's very known and she should be really easy, I already know facts about her." I say.

   "Ooh yeah her, this means I get to print pics of her from the old playboy magazines." He rubs his hands together.

   I smack his arm. The dismissal bell goes off and everyone rushes out of the classroom. I start walking out when I feel a hand slip in my back pocket.

   I look up and see Zach. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Jorden is right there." He says.

   I nod. "Oh hey Tori." Jorden smirks. "What do you want Jorden?" Zach asks. "Oh I'm just regifting the present Tori gave me the other day." She says.

   I raise my eyebrow before getting doused in a liquid, smells like vodka.

   "Jorden what the hell?!" I ask. "Just returning the gift." She smirks and tries walking away. Zach grabs her wrist and whips her back.

  "Jorden what did I fricken tell you?! I'm with Tori now. She makes me happy. You didn't! You cheated on me multiple times! Yeah I may have once or twice too, but you went full blown slut and did it multiple fricken times! And now you're attacking my girlfriend because your jealous! Yeah sure I like a girl with confidence, but just not your kind of confidence." He spits at her and lets go.

   Both Jorden and I are left there stunned. She ran off looking like she wanted the cry.

   "Well what are you doing get outta here." He says to the crowd that formed. They continue doing what they were doing.

   "C'mon Tori." He grabbed my hand and led me out to his car. I get in still shocked.

    "Zach what was that?" I ask quietly. "Her! Even if you aren't my real girlfriend she still has no right to treat you like that! Or anyone like that! I'm so fricken done with her it makes me just wanna punch her!" He smacks the steering wheel.

   "Zach calm down, it's okay." I say rubbing his shoulder. He looks at his shoulder then deep in my eyes.

   All of a sudden his lips press on mine. I fall back in my seat a little bit as he kisses me. I kiss back. His hand grazes my cheek as he releases from the kiss and sits back down.

   I touch my lips. What the hell just happened? "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I needed to relieve some stress. And as you know that's how I release my anger." He says. I look down. He treated me like every other girl. But that's what I am. The same as them. 

   "It's fine, anyways let's go to the store and get some supplies. We want a fresh start on the project." I say. He smiles and drives off.
————————————
   "Zach don't even think about it." I say getting off my bed. "What? This?" He strokes the green paint covered brush on my face.

    "Zach, why did you do that?" I fake cry. "Oh I'm sorry." He walks towards me to hug me. When I'm in his embrace I write my face on his white t-shirt.

   He pushes me away and I giggle. "Now you're gonna get it!" He yells and chases me around my room. I continue laughing until I trip on my bed frame and fall. Zach trips on me and falls on top of me.

   He looks into my eyes and down at my lips. I do the same as he starts leaning in. I just keep staring at his face as his lips graze lightly over mine.

   The door bursts open. "Honey din- oh my I am so sorry." She says and closes the door. I giggle and Zach gets off of me.

   "Well we better go eat and then I think you should get some sleep. You do have that game tomorrow right?" I say. "Yeah and you're gonna be there right?" He asks.

   "I mean is that part of the deal? We go to EVERY one of each other's games?" I ask heading to the door.

   "I mean it can be." He smiles following me. "I don't really care honestly." I say. "Well we should Cause then it's more believable." He says. "Whatever you say Zachary, what ever you say." We walk downstairs and eat dinner.
————————————————————here's chapter 4, I hope u enjoy. Who knew jack could be so protective... and of YOU! Anyways till meant time bye ly💕