Chapter Seven

I was walking out of my classes with Harley to my side. "So Harley, what're your plans for Christmas break?" I ask.

"I'm going to Florida and visiting my parents. What about you?" He replies. "I don't really know. My mom is out of town that whole time. But Zach is supposed to be taking me on a date." I smile.

"Tori, can I ask you something?" He asks. I nod. "Do you love Zach?"

I choked on air. "What?" I ask holding my throat. "Do you love him? Cause you have been dating for a while now." He says.

"I don't really know, I mean I- I don't know." I stammer as I push open the doors to the school.

Today was a half day and I couldn't be more happy. Usually Gabe and Nova come over for sleep overs on half days but they're both sick.

"Well my Mom is right there, you want a ride?" He asks. "No I'm okay I'll walk." I smile.

"Ok bye Tor." He waves I wave back. "Bye."
———————
I picked my jacket up over my shoulder more as a cold December breeze blew.

Why didn't I take that ride? I guess I'm just an idiot. I finish my walk home and walk through my door.

"Mom I-" I start but remember she won't be back til after Christmas. A frown grows on my face. Wish she was here.

I walk to the kitchen and grab some cheeze-its. I walk out and place them on the coffee table.

I quickly change into just a big t-shirt, haha no one can stop me. I quickly throw my hair into a messy bun and go back downstairs.

I plop on the couch. Reaching for the cheeze-its, I end up falling off the couch. "Ow." I hit the floor.

As I'm standing up the door bell rings. I look through the eye hole and smile.

"Hey Zach." I open the door. He eyes me up and down with a grin. "Hey." I move out of the way so he can come in.

"Cheeze-its? Really?" He looks at me. "What they're good!" I exclaim throwing my arms in the air.

Zach's eyes widen as he looks at my hips. I look down and see my shirt lifted up revealing my lacie underwear.

"OH MY GOD!" I put my shirt down and Zach chuckles. "No I liked it." He said. I gave him an eye roll.

"YOU PERVE!" I shouted and he just laughed. "So what are you here for anyway?" I ask sitting down and grabbing my crackers from him.

"Just to tell you our date will be tonight at eight, and wear something fancy." He says grabbing a cracker. I smack his hand.

"Okay but why couldn't you tell me over the phone?" I eat a couple crackers at a time. I love cheeze-its.

"Because I wanted to see you." He smiles. "There is a thing called face time." I giggle. "I wanted to see you in person." He shrugs the rubs my knee.

The room goes silent as we aren't official. I swallow the lump that had formed in my throat. "Well Zach I'll see you later." I stand up and walk to the door.

He follows. "Getting rod of me already?" "Yeah sorry. I'm just gonna take a nap then find something to wear for tonight." I say. "Oh don't worry on finding anything, I got your outfit in the car." He says.

"What's do you mean, it's a date. I get to pick what I wear." I cross my arms confused. "That's only if we were going on a real date, which we aren't. This whole thing is fake remember?" He points between him and I.

"B-but on the night of the game you said you wanted to be real." I sad looking down. "I only did that so people believed I was there for you, and that they didn't think my 'girlfriend' was a loser who gave up easily." He said.

"Dick." I say and slam the door. He knocks again. "What do you need?"

"The outfit, let me get it for you." He says and sprints to his car then back. "Here." He hands it to me.

"Thanks now leave." I push him by the chest. He grabs my arm and brings me close to him. "Wouldn't do that if I were you princess." Our lips were so close but a centimeter from touching.

My breath became shaky and I swallowed. "S-stop." I say. "Stop what." He brings our hips together. "Playing with my feelings." I push off him and close the door, sliding down it.

I hear him chuckle then his car drive off. I get up and go to my room. Plopping on my bed, I think about how I could've been so stupid.

It's Zach Herron he cares about absolutely nothing. Especially girls feeling.

I rest my head on the pillow after setting an alarm for 7:00 and drifted off to sleep.
———————
Beep beep beep
Time to get up and ready. I remove myself from the bed and walk to the bathroom.

I rinse off my face and look in the mirror making myself jump. Do I really look like that? Eh oh well.

I do my business like peeing and showering then I go to the outfit Zach had picked out for me.

Really, this is the ugliest dress I have ever seen. It was a deep purple long dress with a fish net flower thing on the left shoulder.

There is no way in hell I wearing this. I toss it to the side. Maybe I should get back at Zach for playing with my feelings.

I go to my closet and pull out a red body-con dress that stops at my upper thigh. I slip it on and do my makeup with a red lip and a red eye hombre type thing.

For hair I just left it how it was but did a hair flip. Looking good. I grab my phone and shove it in a pocket book and head down stairs.

The door bell rings. "One second!" I shout and race into my moms room to grab some of her red heels.

I race back out and open the door. I see Zach turned around in a suit. I tap his shoulder.

"I'm ready let's go." I say. He swallows and licks his lips. "U-uh that's not w-what I told you to wear." He says.

"Too bad, now where is our ride?" I say. "Right here." He moves out of the way revealing a limo. "Why would you get a limo for just two people?" I ask.

"I didn't the whole football team is in there." He says taking my hand and walking towards it. I gulp down and get in the car.

I sit in a seat and the whole team looks at me. Why am I the only girl here? They all just keep staring.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I finally say. They all turn away and rub the back of their necks awkwardly.

"I thought we agreed no bringing dates, but I mean, I'm not complaining about yours." Jack says biting his lip.

This is gonna be a long night.
————————————————————here's chapter seven I hope you liked it♥️k bai