Chapter 11

Zach's POV
I stepped out of my car and walked up to the door. Before I even knocked the door opened and she grabbed my shirt dragging me into her house, me kicking the door behind me.

She pressed her lips on mine and pushed me against the wall. "I knew you'd come back" She says, sucking on my neck.

I don't reply, but keep letting her pleasure me. She drags my hand upstairs and lays me on her bed.

She undoes her robe and starts to take off my belt. I'm not gonna explain what happens next because I'm pretty sure you have an idea of what goes down.
———————
    I was laying in her bed next to her. She got up and wrapped a sheet around her nude body.

   She went to her dresser and grabbed underwear, a bra, and some clothes then went to the shower.

   I slipped on my pants and shirt and put on my shoes. I went up to the locked bathroom door and knocked.

   "What?" She asks. "Just so you know, this won't happen again." I say to her. "Just watch, Monday at school you'll be making out with me in the hallways like good old times." She says.

    "Jorden, that's not gonna happen trust me." I say. Jeesh, Jorden... more like whore-den. "Whatever." She scoffs and continues washing.

   I grabbed my stuff and headed back to my car. I threw my stuff in the back and drove off.
———————
   I finish in the shower, had to get Jorden's smell off me. I threw on some pajamas and headed downstairs.

    As I walk down, Reese jumps off the table and runs to me. I pick her up and start kissing her cheek.

    "Zach I made you a cookie." She waved it in my face. "Thank you Princess." I take and eat a bite.

   She sat in my arms waiting eagerly for my reaction. "Mmmm, so good." I say and give her a thumbs up.

   "Yay!" She squeals and I set her down.  I walk over to the couch and click on the TV.
———————
Tori's POV
     Sigh, all escaping from my mouth is sighs. Not even sobs, just sighs of disappointment.

   A little disappointed in Zach but mostly in me. Like how could I believe that Zach could actually like me. I'm such an idiot.

   I got up and picked up the tissues and empty ice cream carton from the ground and threw them away.

   Yes, I ate a whole ice cream container, you haven't? I grabbed my stuff and headed to take a nice and warm bubble bath.
(time skip to Monday when break is over)

     I walked into school. I approached my locker and placed my bad inside, I slammed it shut and placed my hands in my sweatpants.

    I started walking and then Nova, Gabe, and Harley all ran up to me. "YOU CANT GO THIS WAY!"  Nova said to me.

   "Why not?" I ask. "This way is quicker." I say shoving past them.

   They all grab onto my arms and try pulling me back. I am getting annoyed now. "Stop guys!" I demand.

   They all let go and I round the corner.

I should have listened to my friends. Because there, at the end of the hallway, was Zach making out with Jorden slutty Salters.

I watched them as the tears fell down my face. Zach looked happy. Whereas I am crying over a guy who I never even dated, yet became so attached to.

Zach finally caught a glimpse of me and I heard the faint whisper of "Oh no, Tori." From the end of the hallway escape from his lips.

I put my head down and my hood up. I just stood there. Not knowing what to do. These emotions are becoming overwhelming and my sight starts to get blurry.

"Tori are you okay?" I hear all around and the voices become fainter by the minute. The last thing I saw before I fell to the ground and closed my eyes was Zach leaving Jorden and sprinting towards me.
Then, I was out.
Zach's POV
I had my rounds down Jorden's through and hers was in mine.

She was right, I would be making out with her in the hallways like old times.

Even though Jorden kind of tasted like salami, I still made out with her because I'm that guy.

That guy that plays with everyone's feelings and always breaks a heart by the end of the night.

I heard some talking from around the hallway but ignored it.

A couple minutes later I hear a sniffle and I look up. My heart shatters. "Oh no Tori." Is all that escapes my lips.

I watch another tear fall from her face to the floor. Another tear that was caused by me.

I keep looking at her while Jorden tries to give me some salamis of her own, gross.

Tori starts to sway and her eyes are getting heavy. Oh God, she's about to pass out.

I sprinted as fast as I could to her, pushing Jorden off me. Before her head hit the ground I caught her in my lap.

Jorden 'humfped' and stepped away. Please be okay.
————————————————————hi guys sry I've been posting rarely I have been having serious writer's block and weird fingers. Anyways hope you can understand💓nights//this is an edit but I forgot to say that the vid up there is an edit I made, it's on my ig so if you wanna follow it it's whydontwee.dolan!