Part Eight

This is gonna be a long night. "So, Tori?" Someone said and I looked up from my phone. "Yes?" I ask.

"You play any sports?" Corbyn asks scooting closer to me in the seat. I scoot closer to Zach. "Um I uh." I stutter and Zach cuts in.

"We watched her play basketball you dip-shit." Zach reaches over and smacks him on the back of the head. I giggle and they all look at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I say covering it. "Just beau-no nothing." Jonah says. "Okay thank you." I sigh in relief.

"But to answer your question, yes I do play sports. I play basketball, softball and every other year I do cross country track in the fall." I say.

Corbyn nods intrigued. "So you have any siblings? Maybe a twin that does online school?" Jack leans in as well do all the guys.

"Nope, single child." I say. They all sigh and lean back. The driver opens the window separating us from him.

"We arrive in five minutes." He says. We all nod and he shuts the window again. Zach puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

He pulls my ear to him. "When we get there, don't be rude and don't talk unless I say to." He whispers.

"Okay mom." I whisper back and chuckles. I feel a hand move from my waist to my ass. I look over and see Zach smirking. I smirk back and lean in.

  "Hands off, this isn't real." I whisper and sit back. He removes his hand and pouts. I shrug and laugh while we drive to the football banquet.
———————————
  "And finally, the award for most valuable player, Zach Herron." Their coach said.

   Zach got up from next to me and whispered in my ear. "Get emotional." He says. I roll my eyes and nod.

    I quickly dip my finger in water then hold it near my eyes. It falls off my finger and lands in my cheek and starts rolling down it.

   "Thank you so much for all of your support it truly means a lot to me. Especially the support from my beautiful girlfriend. She has been there for me through all of this since the first day of school and when I was laying on the field hurt after the homecoming game she was there. So..." he says walking over to me.

   He pulls something out of his pocket and gets on one knee. "Tori, will you please except this promise ring? Because I promise to love you, protect you, and always be there for you." He looks up at me.

   Another water droplet trickled down my face, except this one is real. I cover my mouth and nod. Zach grows a smile as he gets up and hugs me.

   I squeezed him in my arms as he did the same. We pulled away and he planted a kiss on my lips. Once he left back to his team my lips craved and savored his taste.
———————————
"Alright sir just wait here while I walk her in." Zach said to the driver while we exit.

  All the other guys were dropped off first and let me say, they have some nice ass houses.

   I fished through my bag and pulled out my key. "Gotcha!" I said and held up the key.

   I unlocked it and ran through the door to my couch. "Home at last." I say. I soon scotch over for Zach to sit down.

   "Did I act good enough?" I say sarcastically. "Yep. Well I just wanted to say bye and have a good Christmas with your family." He says to me, making his way back to the door.

  "Well I would if they were here." I say walking with him. He turns around. "What do you mean?" He asks.

    "Well, my dad died when I was two, and my mom is in Tokyo for business so I'm here alone." I say.

  "Tori I'm so sorry I had no idea." He says with sympathy. "It's fine, but you should get going." I say. He nods and proceeds out the door.

   I close it and make my way to the couch but before I even sit down there is a knock on the door. I sigh and go back to the door.

   I open it and Zach bursts through grabbing my hands almost knocking me over. "Jeeze Zach what do you need?" I ask regaining my balance.

    "Come spend Christmas with me and my family." He says, looking in my eyes with his beautiful brown ones.

   "Oh Zach I don't want to invade." I say backing away from the offer. "They won't mind. I already asked them and they would love to meet you and have you." He says coming closer.

   "Are you sure?" I ask hesitantly. "Definitely." He smiles. I smile back and wrap him in a warm hug.

   "Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you Zach!" I pull away and run up the stairs.

  I can hear him chuckle. I get to my room and grow on some sweats and a hooding and putting my hair in a ponytail after wiping off my make up.

   I grab a bag and stuff some clothes in it and head down stairs, grabbing my charger and things on the way out.

    I head to the bathroom in the hallway and grab my toothbrush and hair brush and rush down the stairs.

   "Ok let's go!" I say perky as I grab on to Zach's bicep. He smiles and we walk out the door.
———————————
  "Are you sure they are gonna like me? I'm so eh and you guys are so wow." I rub my arm nervously.

   "They will love you." Zach says taking my hand and leading me out of the car. I nod and look down.

  "Hey hey, keep thats pretty face of yours up." He lifts up my chin with his finger.

   Ok this kid changes his emotions more than I change my underwear, and that's a lot. One minute he is so nice, then demanding, then sympathetic, then cold as ice, then thoughtful, then flirty. Like can the boy pick one and stop playing with my feelings.

  "Tori.... welcome to the Herron Household." He opens the door.

                           Wow.
————————-———————————wow it's been a minute since the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for the love on this book💙💙