Endings are the worst part

3 weeks later
Airi's POV
The last 3 weeks had been crazy, Tray and I were officially parents of 3 kids and they needed our full time. YouTube had been put on hold but whenever possible we would post a small clips on Instagram. The twins had not been shown public yet but we would eventually show them. It was still drama, but that was going to end tomorrow over breakfast. We were coming together to make a truce.

The next morning
Tray's POV
Airi and I were supposed to have left the house thirty minutes ago. I had finally finished packing the baby bag and started loading the kids in the car. A couple minutes later, Airi came out of the house.

At the restaurant
Private room
Nique's POV
King and I had been the first ones to arrive. King fed Kaiser as we awaited the rest to arrive. Next to arrive was Airi and Tray. Tray had both of the car seats and Airi was carrying the bags. We got up to hug them and then we set back down. They took their seats across the table and then Carmen and Corey came. When everyone was officially there we held a discussion.

After breakfast
Carmen's pov
Everyone had agreed to go separate ways but maybe in the future we would be able to link again. We all gave each other hugs. And took what might have been our final picture together, to tell our fans that we're all good.

Tray's POV
In the car
Airi and I set in the car. Watching the rest pull of In different directions. I gave Airi a kiss.
Airi: Here is to a new start.
Tray: Cheers

We pulled off the parking lot and headed in the third direction. Although it was no more Just Qwazy Clout Gang, I pray that well all continue to grind and do big things. Nothing but love for the other two gangs.