Thats my Son

Airi's POV
I was finally back in Houston and the first thing I wanted to go do is see my son. I arrived at my mom's house. I walked in hoping to see Dan playing with the other kids but he wasn't.
Airi: Mom where is Dan?
Momma J: let's upstairs we need to talk

I walked with my mom to her room.
Airi: okay where is Dan? You're scaring me.
Momma J: His dad came to pick him up three days ago.
Airi: But he has not been in his sons life forever. Did you just let him take him?
Momma J: I had to!!! He was going to try to take u to court for full custody of his son!!!!
Airi: Ma we could've beat him in court. He has my son. Do you at least know where he is??!
Momma J: No I'm sorry babe

I walked out my mom's house I was so frustrated. What was I supposed to do my son was basically kidnapped. His dad only had visitation rights but it's not like he ever wanted to see his son.

When I got home I called up the gang they were over in less than 30 minutes. I tried calling Tray but I guess he was still busy with work.

4 hours later
In Atlanta
7:00
Tray's POV
I was on my 2- hour break and I had looked at my phone. I had over 40 missed calls from the gang. King was the most recent to call so I called him.

Phone call:
King: Nigga what took you so long?? Yo girl or the babies could've been injured and you would have never know.
Tray: Could you just tell me what's up and stop yelling at me??! Wait is Airi or the babies hurt??!
King: No Dan Dan he's gone his dad took him 3 days ago. Airi just found out today. Man she freaking out. Her mom has no clue where they could be.
Tray: Let me finish the rest of my work and I'll be down there.
King: No nigga get down here now yo girl bout to stress herself and these babies out.
Tray: okay I'll be there soon

That night
Chris Gilly POV
I went into Airi and Tray room. Airi was laying on the bed. She looked so worn out and stressed out. I set next to her. She got up and leaned on my shoulder.

Airi: Why me Gilly??
Gilly: Hey it's going to be okay we're going to figure this out. But you need to eat. My niece and nephew are probably starving.
Airi: Okay
Gilly: Here eat the rest of my nachos while I make you whatever you are in the mood for.
Airi: Sounds like a deal.
Gilly: I love you best friend
Airi: I love you to best friend
Gilly: Now what are you in the mood for??
Airi: I want two baked potatoes with butter and jalapeños and chili beans in the inside.
Gilly: okay as soon as I put my child to sleep I'll make you and the gang some dinner