Try try again

Airi set on the toilet waiting for the timer to go off. Ten seconds later the timer went off. Airi looked at the test. She decided to take another. Airi ended up taking all five pregnancy test. When she was finish she rushed out the bathroom with the bag.
Nique: What did they say?
Carmen: Airi I know you here you us
Carmen and Nique ran after Airi down the stairs.
Airi: Tray can I borrow your keys.
Tray gave Airi his keys without any hesitation or question. Tray and Airi quickly kissed. Airi grabbed the keys and still held the bag in her hand. Carmen and Nique were running after her, but when Airi got in the car she sped off.
Walmart parking lot
Airi's POV
I grabbed my wallet and went straight to the pregnancy test section. Maybe I went a little crazy and I grabbed six. I went to checkout. The cashier looked at me like I was crazy.
Cashier: These two girls came in early and grabbed five pregnancy test I'm assuming they were for you?
Airi: Yea
Cashier: Did they not work?
Airi: Very funny can you just ring me up please?
I paid for the tests and than headed back home. I decided it would be best if I went through the front entrance instead of the garage entrance. I tried to sneak up stairs as quickly as possible since everyone was distracted in the kitchen. I went to the bathroom locked the door and pee in a cup. I dipped all six tests in the pee and then lined them up in a row on the counter. I took a seat on the toilet. I paced back and fourth. Looked at the timer every now in than. I was so ready for the timer to go off. Finally, the timer went off. Each test showed the same thing. I didn't know if I was sad or happy about it.

Tray's POV
The gang and I were eating breakfast. Airi came down the stairs with a bag. She looked pale in the face like she had to throw up and she looked like she had been crying.
Tray: hey babe you good
Airi came over and set on my lap and laid her head on my shoulder.
She than grabbed the bag and poured it out right in the middle of the table. There was enough for the whole gang to grab one. I grabbed one and it said pregnant and underneath it said 3-4 weeks. I hugged Airi.
The whole gang came around us and hugged us.

That night
Tray's POV
Airi had just got back from doing a video with Nique and Carmen aka baby mama crew. She changed into some comfortable clothes and came and laid to next me.
Airi: Babe
Tray: yes what's up
Airi: how are we supposed to do this?
She begin to cry. I pulled her closer to me.
Tray: Well we'll go look tomorrow for a place.
We had some time but it would be best if we started looking now Carmen and Nique would both be due in the 3 to 4 months and Chris has a kid now so the house is becoming more crammed and smaller.
Tray:We'll make it work babe don't stress I love you
Airi: I love you to
I have her a kiss on the forehead and soon after she fell asleep.