Mystery Letters

(1 week later)
Chris POV
Y'all I'm going to check the mail. I'll be back.
I went down to check the mail. We had a lot of mail. The first few pieces were for Airi from the county jail. The rest were addressed towards me.
Chris: Airi you got mail
Airi: I'm coming
Airi and Tray came down the stairs kissing. I mean they would not get off each other face.
Chris: Okay y'all can do that in the room. Y'all can't even get down the stairs yet.
When Airi reached the counter, I handed her the mail. She looked at them.
Airi: They're all from the county jail.
Airi threw the letters in the trash and than Tray picked her up around his waist and carried her up the stairs.
Tray: See you later Chris.
I looked at the letter addressed to me

 Could this be possible I was getting served custody papers

Could this be possible I was getting served custody papers. I didn't even know I had a kid. I know I had my crazy days in Atlanta, but I didn't know I had a kid. Carmen came down the stairs and she stared at me staring at the letter.
Carmen: What's wrong??
Chris: I....I have a child
Carmen: What stop playing very funny Chris
Chris: I'm serious look at these papers
I handed the papers to Carmen and she looked at me.
Carmen: Dang boy what you gonna do?
Chris: Looks like I gotta go to Atlanta and figure this all out.
Carmen: Are you going to get a DNA test?? Do you have any information on the child?
I grabbed another letter addressed to me and opened it. Down below was her name, age, and birthday.
Gender: Female
Bella Layla Delarosa
2 years of age
Birthday: March 16, 2016

 Gender: Female Bella Layla Delarosa 2 years of age Birthday: March 16, 2016

I showed the picture to Carmen does she look like me. Carmen looked at me and back at the picture.

Carmen: She does Gilly Chris: I'll be back I ran upstairs to Tray and Airi's room

Chris: I'll be back
I ran upstairs to Tray and Airi's room. I busted the door open and I regretted doing it so bad.
Airi: Gilly!!! What are you doing???
Tray and Airi quickly pulled the cover up on the both of them.
Chris: I have a question
Tray: What nigga?
I showed the picture of the little girl to them.
Chris: Does this look like me???
Tray and Airi both looked closer.
Airi: yes
Tray: Damn nigga who you got knocked up this time?
This nigga just had to be the one to shout this. I turned around and right there at the door way stood Corey eating a cookie, Nique combing her hair, King on his laptop, and Carmen in the front of everyone laughing.
King: Boy who got somebody knocked up?
Tray: Chris got a baby
Nique: Wait what for real??
Corey: lemme see lemme see
Chris: Y'all is noisy
Carmen grabbed the picture from Airi and showed the picture to everyone. They all busted out laughing.
Corey: Aww baby Gilly