Work work work

Airi's POV
4 days later
5:30pm
I had an appointment coming up and Tray still had stuff in Atlanta so it looks like this time I was going to be flying home solo. I was packing my bags when Tray walked in. He slapped my butt so I slapped him.
Tray: I'm sorry you just look so fine.
Airi: Whatever I have to finish packing
Tray: You can do that later but right now. Go get ready I'm taking you out for dinner.
Airi: okay I'll be ready soon
OMG usually he has work and he's not able to be home till late at night so when he said that I was super excited. I found a nice dress with some flats and I did my makeup and hair. We walked out the house at 6:45.

At the restaurant
Tray's POV
I ordered some fancy wine and Airi got some water. We were looking at the menu to see what we were going to order. Than I got the text message that I was dreading not to get.

Text message: Come through you have business that need to get done.

Airi: Bae who was that.
Tray: I have to go I'm sorry bae.
I left her three hundred dollars to pay for the meal and $70 for an Uber. I gave her a kiss than ran off to my job.

That night
Airi's POV
After eating alone and having to get a whole Uber home I wasn't the most excited person to be around. When I got back to the house that night I finished packing my bags. By 11:00 I was at the airport on my plane. I moved my flight up a day because honestly I was getting irritated with Tray. He could never call out for work and whenever they say come he's there.

Tray POV
1:00 am
When I got home the house was quiet I assumed everyone was sleep. I walked up to my room. I turned on my desk lamp not wanting to wake up Airi. I begin to panic when I don't see Airi. I check in the bathrooms than I run into my mom's room.
Tray: mom I can't find Airi
Mama Bills: She left she's probably back in Houston by now
Tray: What u talking about??
Mama Bills: She told me about the dinner and the Uber Tray. She said you were busy and you weren't prioritizing and I'm going to have to agree with her.
Tray: ma I told her I'm making moves.
Mama Bills: You talk to her I'm going back to sleep.
I walked out the room and slammed the door. I went to sit in my car and I started beating the steering wheel. I just wanted Airi to know that everything I do is for her. I'm making these moves for her. I was just hoping she'd understand.