Expanding

Airi's POV
Tray and I opened the boxes. Tray had blue confetti in his and I had pink confetti in mine.
Tray: So what are we having.
I agreed with Tray. These boxes didn't tell us anything.
King: You guys are having a boy and girl
Tray: So are baby is two genders
Nique: No Airi you're pregnant with twins
Airi: But the doctor never said that.
Carmen: it was hiding behind the other baby so you could never see it so since we have the same doctor she told me ahead of time and I told her I wanted it to be a suprise.
Nique and Carmen ran over to me. Wow I can't believe I'm pregnant with twins. We gave each other a hug. All are baby bumps getting in the way. Tray came over and hugged me. It worked perfect he wanted a girl and I wanted another boy.
Everyone hugged us and we had cake and we looked at our ultrasound pictures. It was getting late and I was getting tired. I told Tray and he told me to wait five minutes. He ran up the stairs and it felt like forever before he came down.

Tray's POV
I ran up to what use to be my old room and went straight to the closet and grabbed exactly what I've been waiting to share with Airi ever since I laid eyes on her. I ran back downstairs. She had Dan in her Lap and Nique and Carmen was on both sides of her. I was really going to do this I grabbed Dan and gave him to King. I than grabbed Airi's hand and got on one knee. Nique,Carmen, and Airi begin to cry.
Nique: OMG OMG
I looked at Airi this is what I wanted. I popped the ring open. And asked her the question.
Tray: Airionna Ann Lynch will you spend the rest of your life with me I want you to be mine forever. I wanna make it official. I know we haven't been dating forever but I know we're going to work. So will you marry me?
Airi looked shocked. She didn't know what to say. I begin to worry maybe I asked her to soon maybe she wasn't ready for all this. Was this to overwhelming? Everyone looked at her than at me waiting for Airi to answer.

Airi.........