No He Didn't

----Next Day, Diggy arrives home from the studio

Diggy: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNI

Danielle: WHATTTTT??? WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?

Diggy: WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

Danielle: BECAUSE YOUR YELLING

Diggy: COME DOWNSTAIRS!!

Danielle: give me couple of minutes

Diggy: i don't care what you look like!!!

Danielle: shut up

Diggy; WHAT WAS THAT???

Danielle: ugggg nothing

Danielles POV

After i quick combed my hair i hurry up and go downstairs and Diggy is in the middle of our living room surrounded by new baby stuff. I gasped and he ran over to me and hugged me. I asked him whats this for? he replied with a quick "the baby" then he showed me everything and the use for stuff. It was cute to see how he was fascinated by everything and wanted to show me. Loriale had come downstairs, she looked at all the blue and stared at Diggy then at me then back at Diggy and kept walking to were ever she was going. Me and Diggy burst out into laughter. Diggy said he was gonna put everything into the new baby room and told me to rest my feet. At times like these Diggy was "perfect" After a good hour Diggy said he was done and he was in the mood for In N Out and asked if i wanted anything......I stared at him for 5 min and he just looked at me in confusion. I finally told him i wanted 2 double doubles and a large strawberry milkshake, 3 large fries and extra sauce. He laughed then went to go ask Lo what she wanted. (mind you its like 11am) he came back kissed me on the forehead said i love you then left. I was about doze off then the doorbell rang. I yelled for Loriale to get it. I heard her grunt then i heard the alarm in our house that singled a door has been opened so i knew she got the door. I heard a " Hello Danielle" so i jerked up to see Mike standing in front of me, With Lo standing behind him gawking.

Danielle: Lo close your mouth

Loriale: oops sorry i was just looking at the ceiling

Danielle: this is the Mike i was talking to you about

Loriale:ahhhhh well okay I'm gonna go (walks off fast)

Danielle: Diggy went to go get me some food so hell be back but you should get started

Mike: no problem, i gotta show you something tho

Danielle: here?

Mike: in your theatre

Danielle: okay (walks to the theatre room with Mike following close behind) Whats so important?

No One POV

As they reach the theatre room, Mike gets closer to Danielle. When they get into the room  mike leads her to the wire box which is located under this cabinet. He gets on one knee and motions for Danielle to get down. She blank stares at him and Has troubles getting down. Mike Helps her. When Danielle reaches the ground mike wraps his left arm around her back And point for her to look at the cable box. Danielle is looking hard at the cabled box trying to figure out whats going on, while Mike......is examining her face. He turns his eyes towards her lips. Danielle looks up to see him staring and at that exact moment he kisses her. They stay in this position for 30 seconds when Danielle looks into Mikes eyes and realizes that its not Diggy. She stumbles backwards almost breaking her ankle but Mike being there to sorta catch her.

Danielle: mike I'm so so so sorry

Mike; don't be sorry for what your feeling

Danielle: oh gawsh Mike I'm married and about to have my third child.

Mike: its okay, Diggy doesn't have to know right?

Danielle: i don't know...(feeling ashamed) I'm sorry Diggy is going to kill me

Mike: unlesss...

Danielle: unless what? your starting to freak me out...

Mike: you give me what i want and Diggy will never have to find out

Danielle: which is?

Mike: you

Danielle: ........