Caught!

Still Danielle POV

When I pulled my dress out I was shocked. I stared at it for a couple of seconds processing it. Maria was in my room, in my closet, and she took my dress. I took a picture of it and sent it to Diggy. He replies back "where you find it?" I texted back "Under Maria's bed" he called me instantly.

Diggy:are you serious?

Danielle: as a heart attack!

Diggy: what were you doing in there?

Danielle: cleaning

Diggy: oh should we say anything?

Danielle: Diggy! She was in our room don't you find that creepy?

Diggy: she was probably looking for something

Danielle: diggy your being really naive right now

Diggy: how?

Danielle: she had my DRESS under her bed!! The last time I saw it was in my closet!! What else did she take?

Diggy: baby calm down! The baby doesn't need this

Danielle: ugh sorry your right

Diggy: imma call you later okay? Don't do anything stupid!

Danielle: okay.....

Diggy: love you

Danielle: love you too

*end of phone call*

Danielle POV

This hoe! The hell she was doing in my closet. So diggy told me not to do anything stupid but when have I ever listened to him. I began to search around her room but found nothing. I went into the bathroom and checked the trash.....k i know I sound crazy but Something about Maria doesn't add up! All I found were receipts and used tampons.....the hell?!?! I screamed then put it back in the trash at the bottom. I scrubbed my hands for a good 15 minutes. Then texted Diggy what I found. He told me he'd be home soon. I went into the kids room to get them ready for their grandparents house.

David:where we goin?

Danielle: grandma and grandpas

David:what for?

Danielle:me and daddy have to go somewhere Tonight

Danalynn: you leaving us there?

Danielle: no ill come get you get guys in the morning, now get all the stuff you wanna bring.

- Couple hours later Diggy gets home

He comes into the living room and sees The twins ready and watching cartoons. He ask we're their mom was they both pointed upstairs.

Diggy POV

I walked into the bedroom and Dani was laying on the bed massaging her stomach. She looked up to me and smiled.

Danielle: hey babe

Diggy: hey is Maria here?

Danielle: ugh no

Diggy:(lays down next to her) what did you find?

Danielle: a tampon Daniel....

Diggy: what does that mean?

Danielle: Pregnant women don't need tampons -.-

Diggy: you sure it was hers?

Danielle: I wouldn't be mine!( points to stomach)

Diggy: you think she's faking?

Danielle: Diggy I'm sorry.....

*Door bell rings*

Danielle: it's probably her.

-Danielle calls for the twins upstairs and tells them to stay in their room and if they hear yelling not to come downstairs. They replied with sures and Danielle tried to run downstairs. Diggy opens the door and it's Maria, she says "I didn't have a key sorry if Interrupted you guys" Danielle finally makes only downstairs. Maria walks into the living room. To see Danielle looking at her with her hands crossed.

Maria POV

When I walked into the living room the energy changed and it became intense

Maria: is everything okay? Are you guys fighting or something?

Danielle: no but it 2 seconds we will be

Maria: what's going on?

Still Maria POV

After I asked that Danielle throws something at me I look down at it to notice its the dress I took. I ask her "why was she in my room" she replies "it's my house I can do anything I want too" I just looked stunned I didn't know she would go into my room. I wonder what else she found.....Diggy sits down on the couch.

Maria: I'm sorry I went into your closet I thought the dress was really pretty and I thought you wouldn't miss it.

Diggy:Danielle we have get ready soon

Danielle: Oh and another thing.....I didn't know you were on your period

Maria: I...um....not, I'm pregnant

Danielle: if you are pregnant, lift up your shirt......

Maria: I don't have to! I am pregnant!

Danielle: if you are pregnant LIFT...UP.YOUR.SHIRT!

Maria: I'm goin to my room

Danielle: to hell you ain't!

Maria:(looks at Diggy) diggy

Diggy:.....Maria.....are you carrying my child! (you could see the hurt in his face)

Maria: ................................no

Diggy: are you even pregnant!!!!(starts to get Mad)

Maria:.................................no

Diggy: Danielle handle this(walks upstairs)

Danielle: let's go Maria!

-Danielle fasts walks to Maria's room and grabs everything in the dresser drawers. Maria is trying I stop Danielle from whatever she's about to do. But Danielle is a little stronger. They end up in the front of the house outside. Danielle throws Maria's things in the drive way. Maria starts yelling and she grabs Danielle shoulders and pushes her. Danielle regains her balance and punches Maria right in the nose. Blood starts squirting everywhere Danielle gets in her car and rolls over Maria's things a couple of times. Then she gets out, she slams the car door and walks over to Maria trying to stop the blood from rushing. Danielle lifts ups Maria's shirt to reveal the fake stomach.

Danielle: I told you not to mess with us

Maria: you just mad I slept with your husband

Danielle: but guess who's carrying his child? Huh! NOT YOU!!

-Danielle walks back into the house and locks the door and goes upstairs to get ready for the dinner.

K comment vote!! Ive been doing 2 chapters everyday, I don't know why just cuz!