Stranger From Heaven

Still Danielles POV

Their was a knock on the door. I tried to look through a crack to see if it was Mike, but i couldn't see so i was just gonna open it i thought he probably just lost his key out their. I grabbed the spare key off the dresser and slided it under the door. Two seconds later i could hear the lock being unlocked. I put my weight against the door and asked who it was. When they started to speak i realized....it was a female.I opened the door and it was a police sheriff type looking person. She screamed and called for back up. 

I ran back in and grabbed Draya and got in a corner and balled up to protect her. The lady told me she was here to help me. She walked over too me and started to unmat my hair. Then i heard engines roaring and minutes later more people came into the small cabin. They all begun to page and call more people one of them said to get the FBI on the line. Mike was gonna come back soon and was gonna freak and he had guns so i knew it was gonna be trouble. The unknown lady asked if she could see Draya i shook my head at her and held Draya tighter.

Then she said "Danielle its gonna be alright" and i knew i was protected. I slowly handed over Draya. The lady told me her name was Channai and it was pronounced like China. Then their was screaming. I could hear Mike going on a rage. Channai handed me back Draya and told me to hide. She pulled out her gun and ran off. I hid in a little cupboard nervous AF knowing my fate might be changed or it could get worse.  I heard gunfire go off and Draya started crying.

I began to rock her back and forth to coax her. Then i heard a helicopter. and more shouts. I heard heavy footsteps come into the cabin and someone yells "is she in here" my brain yells at me to reveal myself but my heart says to stay put. I hear Channai voice say " i told her to hide so find her shes in here somewhere" Draya starts to cry again and i start hushing her when the cupboard flies open and 20 peoples eyes are all gleaming on me.

Chapters are really short i dont wanna make them too long cuz i would like to drag this out as much as possible. But what do you guys think will happen? or what do you want to happen? next chapter will be longer, working on it as we speak.