Surprise

Danielle POV

I packed the Twins up and put all the clothes i would need in a suitcase and dragged the bags out to the car and a chauffeur put them in the trunk. I walked back into the house and grabbed the twins and carefully put them in their car seats. And we headed off to the airport to Texas since that's where Diggy's next show was gnna be at.

-A Day Later

I walked up to the hotel and asked the lobby which room Diggy was in but she decided to give me a attitude

Danielle: can you tell me which room Diggy is in?

???: Sorry i cant, he's not accepting groupies...

Danielle: (fake laughs) ha

???: Please leave before i call security

Danielle: this is where your wrong! Im not gnna ask you AGAIN!!

???:...

Danielle: CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ROOM MY HUSBAND IS IN?? (Everybody in lobby looks)

???: Husband?? pa-lease

Danielle: (The babies are in a carrier thingy, she sets them down and pulls out her cell phone)

???: Heyyyy

Danielle: come down to the lobby!

???: why??

Danielle: Daniel COME down to the lobby

Diggy: (confused) okayyyy.....

-----5 min late (still in lobby)

Diggy: DANIELLE!!!!

Danielle: hey baby!

Diggy: what are you doing here??

Danielle: the kids missed you

Diggy:(picks up David) Hey lil guy, i see he got my swag

Danielle: sureeeeeee.

Diggy: so why didn't you come up?

Danielle: (looks at clerk) well...this BROAD wouldn't tell me what room you were in!

Diggy: whoa calm down... you could have texted me

Danielle: but i wanted to surprise you. (smiles)

Diggy: thats cute

No Ones POV

Diggy put David back into his carrier and picked both David and Dana's carrier up "Babe you dont have to carry both of them" Danielle said Diggy replied " i want to" Before they walked off Danielle looked back at the clerk and said " bitch" and flipped her off and follows Diggy. When they got into the room Diggy set the the twins on to the couch and turned to Danielle.

Diggy: did you really come here to see me?

Danielle:....Ger....Half

Diggy: Half what?

Danielle: half yes, Im taking your advice

Diggy: what advice?

Danielle: you remember when you said i should "resolve" my parents issue?

Diggy: uhhh yeah

Danielle: thats what im here for and plus i missed my hubby

Diggy: ohhhh really (pulls Danielle close)

Danielle: Yeah..

Diggy: and i missed my lovely and beautiful wife

Danielle: oh oh oh (french  laughs)

Diggy: that...was not sexy (burst out laughing)

Danielle: (laughs with him) yeah i know

No one POV

Danielle picks up David and decides to feed him, Diggy rummages through the bags and finds the food and chooses to feed Danalynn

Diggy: (baby talk) heyyy its my lil baby girl, look at you, im gnna have to get a shot gun when your older. You look just like your mama (softly kisses Danalynn everywhere on her face and she laughs)

IMMA have to end here today imma finish it tomrrow but i wanted to post this short part cuz i have to build up to what i want to happen so yeah... im thinking about changing the way i write so comment and tell what you think ohh yeah i need new names for Danielles Family Comment!!