Got Intense

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lola POV

I told him to let me go! His grip on my arm tightened. Please let me go I say again. He brings me closer to him so now were eye to eye.

Michael: you have such lovely brown eyes it matches your skin (smiles) do you know your beautiful?

Lola: please stop(try's to get out of his grip)

Michael: stop squirming

Lola: if you let me go!

Michael: lets go into your condo

Lola: NO

(Michael drags Lola into the living and puts his hands on her waist)

Michael: you have such a small waist, my hands fit perfectly around them.(starts to put his hands up her shirt)

Lola: STOP, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Michael: but I love you, let's go into our room

Lola: STOP SOMEONE HELP ME DIGGY DIGGY(tries to get out of his hands)

Diggy  POV:

I step out of the elevator and I hear someone calling my name, I think I'm going crazy. I got to Lola's condo a little early cuz I wanted to surprise her. (smiles to himself) she so beautiful it hurts to look at her, but I can take the pain. When I get closer to her door I hear my name again. I knock on the door several times but she doesn't come so I assume she's in the shower. I take out my spare key and open her door. Then I hear her scream "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" I drop everything and run into her bedroom where I see this guy hovering over her on the bed.

Lola POV

He threw me on the bed and started to unbuckle his pants. So I tried to get up and make a run for it but then he slapped me in the face and put his body on top of mine, then I started to hyperventilate cuz his weight started to crush me.I heard my door open then Michael was off of me and I saw Diggy punch him the face, I got up and ran to the phone and called  the police which were on there way.I ran back to my room and Michael and Diggy were still fighting. Michael was a little bigger then Diggy so he was throwin the most punches. Then I heard a loud banging knock on my door so I ran and opened it and the police barged in. I pointed to my room and they ran into it. 5 min later yet came out with Michael in handcuffs and Diggy was close by.  I saw him look at me with eyes that I can't describe. It was kinda ghostly. After the police took Michael away Diggy sat on my couch and I sat next to him and we looked at each for a while.

Lola: Diggy I'm soo sorry

Diggy: its whatever(says with disgust)

Lola: your mad at me...

Diggy: imma go

Lola: why are you mad at me!(says angrily)

Diggy: whatever

Lola: don't whatever me!

Diggy:...

Diggy POV

I was sorta mad at Lola cuz she shoulda never let that guy come in here the first place, and to know that if I was here that woulda never happened in the first place. I just kept telling her whatever cuz I don't want to talk to her right now. She was getting mad cuz I could hear in her face, then she called me Daniel.

Lola: DANIEL!!

Diggy: WHAT!

Lola: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAD?

Diggy:CUZ OF YOU

Lola:CUZ OF ME???!!!???

Diggy: yeah!

Lola: WHY HUH TELL ME WHY!!

Diggy: JUST CUZ I CAN! OKAY!!!

Lola:(looks down) GET OUT(points to door)

Diggy: why??

Lola: GET OUT!!!

Diggy: FINE! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ACTING LIKE A LIL BITCH!

Lola: GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

(Diggy leaves)

No one POV

Lola sits down on couch and cries herself to sleep. When she wakes up she thinks about what happened the night previously.  She begins searching for her phone, she finds it under the table. She has 3 missed calls and 2 texts

Loriale: pick up yo  phone I hope you and D r doing well...I saw some stuff on tv....

RoElle: you have an interview with  Monique today

She see who called her: Loriale, Roelle, Bahja

Bahja......why would she call me?

Okay okay sooo should Diggy and Lola make up or stay single??? Next chapter the OMG Girlz shall come out *evil laughs* comment,

Vote share!!!! What should happen and I know it seems like Lolas life is total chaos and drama filled but OHHH weeeell the drama will be over soon. Idk how about her and Diggy.....*ponders*