The Electrician

----week later, read the chapter before if you don't remember stuff! I'm kinda upset that none of guys helped me on the last chapter and this idea came right out my ass so if its bad...i don't care, 1 chapter per week is that how you guys want it??? guess so...... THIS CHAPTER IS A SET UP CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS. SO IT MIGHT BE BORING.

Danielle's POV

I woke up fat......i felt like i weighed 500 pounds i looked over to see Diggy not in the bed, which made it all more hard for me to get out of bed by myself. I was due any second and i really wanted this baby to pop out already, felt like i was pregnant for 2 years! After my bathroom routine i waddled into the twins who were also not in their room. i became worried and waddled fast downstairs and STILL no one was there. So i got a little scared i started to call Diggy when this guy came out of our theatre room, he looked up a me in surprise and in awe. I asked him who he was and he said he was a electrician and came to fix the sound systems since my husband couldn't figure it out. He told me his name was Mike and i told him mines. He smiled and i asked him if he had seen Diggy. He said he was outside. I thanked him and walked off to find Diggy and my kids. i found them in our backyard, the twins were running around and Diggy was trying to build.....Diggy...building......

Danielle:.....Diggy what are you building

(he looks up surprise)

Diggy: i brought the twins a playground swing thing..

Danielle: how come you didn't call someone to build it???

Diggy: cuz...

Danielle: cuz.....

Diggy: i wanted to build the twins something danggggg

Danielle: don't hurt yourself (laughs)

Diggy: (fake laughs) he.he.he

Danielle: Did yo-

Diggy: yes i feed them

Danielle: how'd you know i would ask that??

Diggy: (laughs)i know you like the back of my hand

Danielle: oh yeah I think that guy finished in the house

Diggy: oh okay i should go talk to him(gets up) watch them?

Danielle: don't even have to ask me

---30 min later Diggy returns and sits himself right next to Danielle

Danielle: what he say?

Diggy: hes gonna have to come back tomorrow

Danielle: what for?

Diggy: wires...i think

Danielle: you have work tomorrow?

Diggy: yeah so you don't mind being here?

Danielle: I'm pregnant...where else I'm i suppose to go?

Diggy:(chuckles) so you don't mind? i wont be gone for long

Danielle: its fine.

Diggy: you look really pretty right now

Danielle:(blushes) thank you

Diggy:(wraps his arms around Danielle and one of his hands on her stomach) thank you

Danielle: for what?

Diggy: loving me

Danielle: only cuz you love me

Diggy: forever and always

Danielle: always and forever

Diggy:(kisses her stomach)

-----next day