Reunited......almost

I thought about this chapter too many times I wanted it to be perfect and it's still not perfect and on this chapter can you guys comment plz cuz I'm thinking of adding 2 characters so the first two to comment will be placed in the last and FINAL chapterS. and i got a new cover !!

Diggy Pov

My parents were having a BBQ at their house so I brought the twins along. I used my keys to open the door and the twins excitedly ran in, i smiled they were the only joy in my life right now. they were getting older and they could comprehend most things. I never shyed away from telling them their mother was taken and recently I had to tell them that she had gone on to heaven.

*flashback* *<Diggys Parents house>

My parents were trying to get Danielle off my mind always inviting me over or on a fancy trip. I drowned myself with work and people were starting to notice. No matter where I went people always asked me about her. The thought of her name made me wanna die. I looked around my teenager room and nothing changed. Their was still pictured of me an Danielle hanging around. My parents nor I ever had the courage to take them down. I heard my parents yell for me through the intercom to come downstairs. I slowly made my way downstairs. In the living room their were 3 guys they all had a suit on. The twins came running in both holding on to my legs wondering what was going on.

Man 1: Are you Daniel Dwayne Simmons the Third?

Diggy: yes....what's going on?? *looks at his mom and dad*

Man 2: I don't think you want your children to here this......

*Justine takes the twins into another room*

Rev: now can you tell us why your here?

Man 3: 2 weeks ago the remains of........Your wife and a fetus were found a couple miles away from here....I'm sorry

*end of dialog*

It felt like all the energy in the room was sucked out in a matter of two seconds. I always knew their was some hope that she was alive and well and with my child. My wife.....gone from my life.....the love of my life, the mother of my children, my best friend....gone. I got up and punched the nearest wall and blacked out

*end of flashback*

Still Diggy POV

I've been seeing a therapist, my parents thought it would be good for me. She has me write these diary entries I feel like its working but I don't tell anyone that cuz they'll probably think its gay. She told me to write in it when ever I thought about Danielle no matter where I was. Just write. She's been on my mind a lot lately cuz our anniversary just past. I checked to see if the twins were alright and went to my room to write.

Diggys Diary entries

She was so beautiful why did God have to take he away from me and our children?? Why not me??? When I dream, I see her. When I preform I see her in the crowd. When I look at my children I see her. When I'm alone I feel her. Sometimes it's overbearing and I have to go to the studio to stop thinking about it. I remember the day that bastard took her. I blame it me, I should've never left I should've stayed cuz then she would be right here smiling her bright beautiful smile. I was supposed to protect her I promised her that. And I broke my promise....*he starts to cry*

End of entry

After 15 minutes i knew people would start to wonder so i gathered myself together and dusted my pants off. Just then Angela busted in my room and screamed to turn the news on. Then everybody in the house seemed to have levitated to my room.

Anna: this is Fox News I'm Anna Frey

Greg: and I'm Greg Hamilton

With a breaking story

Anna: ahh yes! The tragic story of Rapper Diggy Simmons wife being pregnant and kidnapped last year as now come to a happy end,

Greg: The former singer Danielle was found in a cabin in a unknown forest in Denver with a close to one year old child.

Anna: reports have shown the kidnapper known as Mike was shot as he open fired on officers.

Greg: earlier this month detectives found remains of a pregnant women 4 miles away from there home that they shared.

Anna: story is still developing but we wish the best for both of their families....

*someone turns tv off*

END OF THIS CHAPTER CUZ I AM MAD CUZ I WAS ABOUT TO PUBLISH AND THIS STUPID WATTPAD APP CRASHED AND HALF OF THE STORY IS GONE ERMAHHHHGAWD FML SO THIS IS HALF MY BAD GUYS

I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER! AND REWRITE IT AGAIN!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!