Not getting any Taco Bell

Review: Diggy and Lola just walked into Taco Bell and they are confronted by BabyDoll. By the way i have nothing against the OMG Girlz i really Bahja sooo...Lets keep the show going!!!

Lola: EXCUSE ME WHO THE FRUCK DO YOU THINK YOU TALKIN TO??!!!??

BabyDoll: I'm not talking to the wall...

Lola: how you come up on me like that ? You bout to get yo ass whipped!!

BabyDoll: first off YOU da one who bout to get whooped b!tch 

Lola turns to Star and Beauty

Lola: yall need to check ya girl

BabyDoll: SECOND off how you come up in here hugging up on  Diggy when everiii BoDi and dey mammas know I like him??!!

Diggy looks around like wtf is going on... Then he looks at Lola with a look that says "you got this" Lola looks back and nods her head.

Lola's POV

Oh my Gosh how dis hoe come at me like that?? Well theirs 3 of them and one of me..oh I wish Loriale was with me we woulda been kicked dey ass's ..okay I look at Diggy to tell him it's okay.

No one POV

Lola starts to take off earrings which Is an initiation for attacking. Diggy grabs Lola and stares at BabyDoll

Diggy: I thought better of you Bre..                                                                                                                      BabyDoll: Diggy im sorry... (Looks at Lola then looks down at the ground)

Diggy: Lola we can go somewhere of you like...

Lola looks at BabyDoll with the devil stare then she iff's at her which makes her flinch. Lola laughs then grabs Diggy and they leave Taco Bell. They both walk back to Diggys car an Diggy opens the car door for Lola then jogs back to the drivers side.

Diggy: So...ummm...I'm still kinda hungry

Lola: Sorry about that I kinda got carried away. ( looks away embarrassed)

Diggy: its okay Bre gets like that sometimes.

Lola: I don't know what happened back there..

Diggy: all I wanted was some Taco Bell since we didn't get any, do you want to come back to my hotel room and order some room service? (Looks at Lola like a little kid asking for something)

Lola feels bad for what had happened at Taco Bell so she agrees

Sorry If this chapter is short i just wanted to get it out the way ^_^ FeedBack is great too!!! Next Chapter i will try to have it done byyyy... Toonight??? If not then in da morning..!! I hope you guys are enjoying it typos are erri where oopps :)