Why

Still Diggy POV

I wanted to see what she would say. All she said was "his soap routine" then the audience laughed. Then they said that they were out of time and i turned the tv off. I decided to take a

Nap before I went off to find her.

I know I know it was short I forgot

To update cuz I forgot the story was on my iPod. But uhhh yeah. I'm not getting any feedback...and I feel like no one is reading :(

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Diggy POV

After I finished taking my nap I called Lo and asked her of she could come over to the hotel I was staying at. She said of course and she'll be there in 25 min. We hung up and I went into the bedroom and changed into some khaki jeans and a Light blue shirt. I was still kinda nervous ciz I haven't seen her since we Fought.  By this time I heard a knock at the door. I peeked out the peephole and say Lo standing there. I opened the door.

Diggy: heyy...

Lola: heyy(mimicking him)

Diggy: you hungry?

Lola: no but I know you are (laughs)

Diggy: How you know

Lola: I just know 

Diggy: I've missed you

Lola: yeah I missed you to even though it's been a day (laughs)

Diggy brings Lola closer to him so now their chest to Chest.

Diggy: I don't ever want to argue like that again

Lola: me too

Diggy: I love you

Lola: I love you too

Diggy: I've also been missing your body (flashes sexy smile)

Lola: ohhh(smiles)

Soooo Its going to a Rated R like really Rated R..naw just a little cuz I kno some of y'all are teens.so if you dont like reading this kinda stuff skip on till you see OOOOOOO yeah time to get FREAKAAAY lol

No ones POV

Diggy picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. He kissed and caressed her, nipping and stroking, stimulating nerve endings until her entire body hummed with awareness. Heat was building inside of her. Diggy got up and looked over Lola.

Lola POV

In reality, he left me hanging for about one minute. 60 seconds. but it felt like forever. His thumb started a rage as it touched the back of my knee and he opened my legs, wide enough for him to kneel in between them, getting a good view of the stain on my underwear. "I think I can help dry you up." he whispered. I gulped at his words. FUCK ME ALREADY, i thought. But i controlled my mind and his fingers felt their way on the waistband of my panties. He pulled both sides down to my knees and moved so he could roll them all the way off my ankles, with my  help of course. His index finger lightly touched my  inner thigh, moving up, once again leaving me throbbing without touching the real spot. He kissed the inside of my leg, right above my knee… moving up in a trail to… OH GOD. His lips softly make contact with my "entry"… This only made the orgasm building more eager to come. but not yet. His deep hot breath tickles it, making the pulse pause for a moment. Before i know it, his tongue touches places that have been begging to be touched. His tongue digs deeper in my "entry" and I'm on the edge of exploding. I let out a moan. . He starts to suck the lips of my entrance. I could feel it pounding hard. My moaning got louder and louder, only making him want to push his tongue in deeper. I almost scream his name but he slams his hand on mu mouth before i do. He takes his tongue off my womanhood and licks his way up my body… my belly button… then up to my breasts… taking his time, licking, kissing, sucking. I try so very hard to keep quiet.In an instant, something takes over him and he's losing control. He presses his lips so hard all over, moving swiftly and with full force. It's like he's possessed, he then entered me with full force which made me scream. Diggy took it as the okay and kept going.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

----fast forward to 2 hours later

Diggy fell on top of me but not to hard to were he would crush me. He rolled over to lay next to me. We were both sweaty and hot. He looked at me an moved a piece of hair out of my face

Diggy: hey beautiful

Lola: (smiles)

Diggy:(silent)

Lola: what's wrong?

Diggy: nothing I'm just admiring your beauty

Lola: can I ask you a question?

Diggy: yeah about what?

Lola: about us

Diggy: is it bad?

Lola: no

Diggy: even if I say no your still probably goin to tell me

Lola: yeah

Diggy: okay

Lola: well..um....why me?

Diggy: why you what?

Lola: why do you always tell me you love me?

Diggy: I fell in love with you because of the million little things you do so I'm going to keep telling you I love you until the human race is wiped out.

Lola:(laughs) human race?

Diggy: I'm still gnna love you even when were dead.

Lola: I love you

Diggy: (wraps hands around Lola waist) my turn

Lola:uh oh

Diggy: i have two questions

Lola: two??

Diggy: yeah first question, why do you love me?

Lola: I love you because you can put up with all the drama in my life and I know that you'll always have my back.

They both stare at each other for 5

Min not saying a word.

Lola: this is why I love you, we don't even have to talk to know the love that we have for each other.

Diggy: next question.

Lola:shoot

Diggy: Danielle....

Lola: ......

Diggy: why don't you like Danielle?

Lola: it reminds me of my past...

Diggy: I like the name Danie(gets cut off)

Lola: and...

Diggy: what if I started callin you that?

Lola: no

Diggy: why not?

Lola: because I said so!

Diggy: you just can't forget your past!

Lola: Its my name!

Diggy: yes it's YOUR name your birth name, YOUR name.

Lola:....everyone knows me has Lola

Diggy: just me, no one else

Lola: fine, I'm going sleep

Diggy: good night babe

Lola:(mumbles)

Merp...okay sooooo let me know whatcha think. Till NEXT TIME