rescue {1}

It was about midnight and Trixie was still out. She had left the bar a tad later than she had wanted to because of her friends taking longer than expected, and they were so wasted they needed an uber home. Trixie opted to walk; it was better for the environment and she lived only a few blocks away. However, she was wishing more than anything she took the damn uber, because for the last twelve blocks shes been followed by some man.

She's new to the city but still figured she would be able to find her way back to her apartment, which was dumb on her part. She'd taken too many wrong turns and was now wandering aimlessly, just trying to get this man to stop following her.

Her legs hurt from her heels and she wanted to cry. Maybe her grandmother was right and she should've never moved to the city in the first place. Her eyes were welled with tears and she could barely see where she was going. Her phone died at the bar, so she didn't have an option but to keep walking.

That's when Katya saw her. She watched as the twenty-something year old girl was stalked down by a man following her. The sight worried Katya, who stepped back out of her apartment lobby and decided to take action.

"Darling, you're home," She exclaimed, walking up to Trixie, who now looked very confused. "I've been waiting for you for ages. Why didn't you call a car?"

Katya winked at Trixie, who suddenly looked much more sober than before. '"I forgot, I'm sorry. My phone died." Her eyes were welled with tears.

The man behind her turned to walk back in the other direction as Katya wrapped her arm around the girl. "Let me take you inside, I just need to grab my keys and then I can drive you home." Trixie nodded and followed Katya into a luxurious apartment complex.

As they stepped into the elevator, Katya inserted her key and they ascended to the top floor.

Trixie let a few tears fall from her eyes. "Thank you," she whimpered, trying to hold herself together.

"Of course, dear. Where do you live?"

Trixie told her the address, which was all the way across the city. Katya looked concerned.

"He followed me out of the bar," Trixie said. "I didn't want him to follow me home, and my phone died, and I just didn't know what to do."

Katya wrapped her arm around the girl as the elevator door opened. It showed a single door which lead into Katya's apartment. She inserted her key again and pushed open the door, showing a grand foyer.

Trixie was awestruck. "My name is Trixie, by the way," she mumbled.

"Yekaterina Zamolodchikova," Katya said, sticking out her hand. "But you can call me Katya."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am," Trixie said.

Katya made a face of displeasure. "That makes me feel old. Katya will do, darling."

"Okay."

Katya walked past Trixie and into a large open space which had the living room, dining room, and kitchen. It was the nicest apartment Trixie had ever been in.

"Do you own this place?"

"Of course, my dear. Home sweet home."

"How old are you?" Trixie asked, immediately regretting it. "I don't mean to be rude, I'm just asking because this place is amazing and I feel like you'd have to be much older to afford something like this."

"I'm fifty-seven," Katya said.

Trixie's jaw dropped. You look damn good for nearly sixty.

"Just kidding. I'm twenty-nine. Would you like a quick glass of champagne?"

Trixie shook her head. "I'd just like to go home, if that's alright."

Katya smiled warmly. "Of course," she said, grabbing her keys. "How old are you? I don't want o be offering alcoholic beverages to a minor," she joked.

Trixie blushed. "I'm twenty-two," she said. She smiled sweetly at Katya, who suddenly looked very attractive. Maybe it was the beer or the exhaustion or the luxurious surroundings, but something about Katya pulled Trixie in and refused to spit her out.

"A baby," Katya whispered. She put her hand on Trixie's lower back. "Can I get your number, then? I would love to get drinks sometime."

Trixie's body became electrified at the touch of the older woman. She nodded her head and put her information into Katya's phone.

"Trixie Mattel," Katya said. "You're a doll."

Trixie was blushing severely now and her world began to look a bit like it was spinning around her.

"Let's get you home, kiska," Katya purred, escorting Trixie out of the apartment she hoped she would find herself back in soon.