Bigger Than A Little Surprise *Part 2*

"Mrs. Rodriguez?" The nurse called out. Jason and I stood and followed him into the back. When we got into the room, I sat upon the bed and waited for her to speak. She took my blood pressure and asked all her nursing questions. 

"Dr. Crump will be right with you." She said walking out the room.

"Baby, what if you're pregnant" Jason asked.

"Nonsense, you pulled out. Right?" I asked eyeing Jason.

"To the best of my ability" He said dying laughing. I rolled my eyes chuckling as the Dr. Came into the room.

"Hello, what seems to be the problem today?"

"I've been throwing up all morning, not really feeling sick but when ever I smell something foul, I just have to throw up." I said scrunching my face up.

"And she doesn't like grilled cheese but she wanted some earlier" Jason added.

"Mmm, Mrs. Rodriguez, when is the last time you participated in sexual activity?"

"2 weeks ago maybe" 

"Okay, have you took a pregnancy test?" 

"Nah, cause I'm not pregnant." I said shaking.

"Don't be so sure, we're going to run some test. So we need yo to go to the bathroom down the hall and pee in this cup." He said turning to the cabinet in the room and handing me a cup and a wipe. "Down the hall, to your right" He said as I got off the little bed and went down the hall.

I peed in the little cup and washed my hands at least 20 times. I'm so nervous, I know I was talking about having a family anyway but what if this is really happening, am I ready to be a  mommy? Hell is Jason ready to be someones daddy?

When I got back into the room, I handed the nurse the cup and sat next to Jason.

"Jay" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yes Ladybug?" He answered laying his head on mine.

"What if I am pregnant?"

"I get to name him or her" He said laughing "Cause ChastityAnn is a little much baby."

"Jay I'm serious" I said hitting him "And my name is gorgeous boy!" I said laughing.

"I know ladybug and we'll be good. I'm not stunting it at least, we'll have the perfect family. I love you no matter what so we'll be here for this baby and each other through thick and thin." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled to myself as I kissed his lips gently. 20 minutes later, the doctor came in with some more papers.

"Mrs. Rodriguez" He said with a smile.

"Am I having a little mini me???" Jason asked eagerly shaking.

"Why yes you are. Congratulations to both of you." He said smiling. "The nurse will be in here shortly to run a few more test and set up your check up dates, good luck you two"

Jason sat smiling from ear to ear as I sat in disbelief. I can't believe I'm gonna be a mommy. This is really happening. I looked at Jason as he immediately called all his boys, I just sat with a blank expression on my face. I can't believe this is real. 

"Baby, are you okay? He asked worried.

"Yea, I'm fine, just shocked" I replied back looking at my phone. Rose faced appeared on my phone. I let it ring because the nurse had walked in. We set up all my appointment dates and then Jay and I headed home. I'm still shocked by the fact I'ma be a mommy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it's hella short but I've had so many competitions and practices and homework. its been ridiculous! I'm updating tomorrow or Saturday after my competition. so yea! sorry about it being so short, but hey. CHASTITY IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!