Let's Talk

CHASTITY (8:30pm same night they met Tyga and Chyna)

"Tyga and Chyna cool" Jason said as he tied up his pajama pants then climbed his shirtless body into bed.

"Yea, I knew they was cool when I first met them back in San Francisco" I said as I striped down into just my panties and bra then threw on some shorts and one of Jason's t-shirt.

"That sound weird hearing you say that" He said laughing.

"What? San Francisco?"

"Yea, to know you had another life in another city without me. It's weird" He said pulling me closer as we watched the movie 'Home Is Where The Heart Is'

"Well, it wasn't the same. I mean, not having my man there with me and going through them lame niggas" I said followed by a yawn.

"Wait, you dated other people?" He asked turning his head towards me.

"One or three" I said snuggling against him.

"One or three?" He asked looking at me confused. "Now, that don't even sound right" He said laughing.

"Okay, there was this one boy named Hakeem. We dated for 5 months when I was 19 and then there was this boy named Marcus, we dated for 6 and a half months when I was 24. Then there was Omar, we dated for 2 months when I was 30." I said moving and sitting straight up and turning towards him. "They wasn't serious relationships Bae" I said looking into his eyes.

"Well why didn't they work out?"

"Hakeem and I was young, straight out of high school, on our way to college. We didn't wanna be held down, plus he couldn't stand that I wore your dog tag everyday" I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Marcus and I just didn't work, we had to many differences. He was bipolar and controlling. I didn't want that." I said shrugging my shoulders. " And Omar, he only was with me because he seen I was making money working with celebrity's. He was using me to try and pursue his rap career." I said using my fingers to put quotation marks around rap career.

"Baby, we needa talk" He said grabbing my hand.

"Baby, they weren't serious relationship. I haven't talked to them in forever! I only want you!" I said crying.

"Baby, what are you talking about? Why are you crying?" He asked using his fingers to lift my head up and look into my eyes.

"You're about to break up with me, aren't you?" I asked as my tears went away and the sniffles replaced them.

"What? No. Why would you think that?" He asked laughing.

"Well, you said it right after I told you about my ex's" I said as Jason just kept on laughing while he held his stomach.

"Damn girl, you are such a crybaby. I'm not breaking up with you Chastity. I can see how you would've thought that but I'm not." He said trying to control his laughing.

"Well then, what is there to talk about? I didn't sleep with any of them obviously and we never did anything sexual. So what is there to talk about?"

"Chastity, will you let me talk? Damn, don't even know what I'm about to say" He said staring at me blankly. I shook my head, signaling for him to continue.

"Hearing you talk about your ex's made me realize that other boys are gonna want you, but I'm lucky to have you. Which brings me to my next thing" He said pausing as he grabbed my hand. "Baby, I think we should have kids"

When Jason said that, I couldn't do nothing but smile. I didn't wanna bring it up first but it was definitely on my mind. I smiled extra hard before kissing him on the lips.

"I think so too. I just was scared to say something."

"Why?" He asked looking at me confused.

"Because, you just got out. I didn't think you would want kids." I said fiddling with his fingers.

"Chastity, I'm 34, bout to be 35. I don't have anymore time to waste. I want a family, you know. Get married, have kids, grow old, all that. And I want it all with you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Really baby?"

"Yes ladybug."

"I couldn't agree more!" I said smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. "It's funny cause me and Chyna was talking about it earlier today" I said as we laid back down to finish the movie.

"Word?" He asked I shook my head yes. "Tyga and I was talking bout it earlier too."

"I love you Jay" I said as I snuggled next to him, placing my butt on his thigh.

"I love you too ladybug." He said as he pulled me closer and sleep pulled us under.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the wait, I've been getting in even more trouble! I can't go outside or get on the computer, plus my computer broke which had all my updates in it. So I had to rethink and redo everything. Sorry it's short, it was longer I just can't remember what I wrote! I hope you liked it and I'ma try and update little chapters here and there.

Please keep voting, commenting and reading. Remember to share my story!

~Jason and Chastity might get married 💍

~They gonna have kids too 👶👶

~They so cute together! 💏😍👫

THINGS TO THINK ABOUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

~When is Rose gonna tell Chastity she's infertile?

~Are Jason and Chastity gonna try for kids?

~Jason gonna purpose or nah?

~Is Amber sneaky butt gonna come back into the equation?

PLEASE KEEP READING AND COMMENTING!!

Any questions or advice kik me @Kayla_Marie1317

Follow me on twitter @Lavish_kay

Instagram @Captivating_kay