Good To Have My Man Back

*CHASTITY* (Next day 12:40pm)

"Babe, baby wake up" I said shaking Jason.

"Ughhhhhh, what?" He said annoyed.

"Uh un grumpy, I was just telling you I have to go look at halls for Tyga's party today. You can come or stay here." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'ma come" He said throwing the covers back. "You look beautiful baby" He said looking at my all white beach pants that flared out, my red tight fitted, button up shirt that was long sleeve and the sleeves were see through, red peep toe pumps, silver diamond earrings, my small diamond necklace, my Pandora bracelet, my hair was flat ironed down my back with small side bangs and I topped it all off with bright red lipstick.

"Thank you baby!" I said as he leaned up and tried to kiss me. "Uh Un, ya breath smells like something dun died inside it" I said as I placed my finger on his lips.

"Oh, word?" He said laughing as I shook my head yes. "Come here then" He said jumping out the bed, pushing me against the wall and blowing his breath on me, I swear his morning breath almost killed me.

"Bae, stop. Yo shit ain't right" I said laughing. "Yo mouth is foul"

"But you love me"

"Yea, not your breath tho" I said trying to push him off me.

"Okayyyyyyy, I'maaaa Goooo Gettttt Dresseddddd" He said dragging out each word, being sure to blow his breath on me.

"Okay, good" I said laughing as I sat on the bed. I decided to make our bed and clean up the room while I waited on Jason. Luckily the room wasn't that dirty cause my thighs was still hurting a little. I sat on the bed and started watching t.v. 5 minutes in Jason came out our bathroom in just a towel, I couldn't help but look him up and down.

"You like something you see or nah?" He said smirking as he leaning against the wall in front of our bed.

"Not at all thot" I said rolling my eyes as I tried to look back at the t.v

"Mhm sure." He said as he dropped his towel, revealing his wet, naked body. I tried my best to look at the t.v but how could you when you had Jason fine ass doing this.

"Bae, stop" I said quietly as I looked him up and down.

"I'm not doing nothing but trying to put on some clothes" He said walking to his side of the bed, where I was sitting. He opened his drawer and got out some underwear. I threw the remote on the floor and tried to hurry off the bed. Jason grabbed me by my arm and softly held me against the wall. "Where you going baby?" He asked as his mouth found my neck.

"Jason, I'm still sore" I said in between pants. He didn't respond, he just kept licking and sucking on my neck. "Jason" I stumbled out in between moans.

"When you're not hurting anymore. Your mine" He said lowly against my neck before nibbling at it slightly. He backed away from me and grabbed his clothes and returned into the bathroom. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. Damn, this boy gonna drive me crazy.

Thirty Minutes later, Jason came out wearing white loosing fitting straight leg jeans, a black button up shirt, with white buttons and black louboutin gym shoes. A big, square silver earring in his ear and a silver chain around his neck. My baby looked good! I smiled to myself because I can actually live with my man.

"Come on, you ready to go?" He asked grabbing his white iPhone 5s.

"Yep" I said getting off the bed and putting my shoes back on, then grabbing my purse. We walked down stairs and out into the garage. We locked up the house before getting inside my red Camaro. Jason decided on driving, so I let the top down, feeling my hair fly in the wind. Jason blasted 'Happy' by Pharrell and we bopped our heads as we drove through the Miami heat.