We're Engaged!

*CHASTITY*

The next morning, I woke up feeling very energetic but very exhausted. I slept like a baby last night, Jason wore me out. I stopped rubbing my eyes as the ring on my finger came to my attention. I smiled brightly remembering last night. I'm engaged! I'm finally gonna be Mrs. Westbrook. I leaned up as my messy hair fell all over my face.

"Bae, your hair look like shit" Jason said after yawning.

"You messed it up" I said pushing pieces out of my face.

"You started it" He said turning towards me and wrapping his arm around me. "Why you trying to leave, lay down"

"Bae, the living room, Kitchen and our room needs sterilization" I said laughing a little.

"That was yo messy ass" He said laughing.

"You was the cause and effect, So I have to clean." I said trying to get up but he was to strong.

"One more hour, it's still early."

"Jay, it's 1:50pm" I said laughing.

"So, one more hour" He said pulling my upper body back down.

"I'm hungry Jay!" I said whining as I squirmed in his arms.

"Eat Later" He said snuggling close to my neck, his voice still groggy from just waking up.

"But I'm hungry" I said whining louder and squirming around even more.

"Fine, get out with yo fat ass!" He said pushing me on the floor.

"Nigga!" I said standing off the floor and hitting him in the face with a decoration pillow.

"O, you effed up now" He said laughing, grabbing me by the waist and slamming me on the bed. I continued to beat him in his head with the pillow.

"Put the pillow down." He said laughing as he got in between my legs.

"Make me" I said teasingly. Jason took advantage of that and snatched the pillow from my hands and started to tickle me like crazy! I instantly started to laugh.

"Apologize" He said smiling.

"For what" I said in between a laughs "You started it"

"Apologize or I'ma bite you" He said smiling.

"Bite me and you won't have kids" I said laughing harder.

"My kids yo kids" He said laughing as he bit the side of my neck hard as ever. I tried to knee him but he caught my knee. I squirmed until my hand was free and slapped him in the face. He lift his head and starred in my eyes as our laughter started to whine down.

"Man, I love you so much" He said looking in my eyes then kissed my lips passionately.

"I love you too" I said kissing him back. He didn't get off of me, he laid in between my legs, laying his head on my stomach.

"You gonna help me clean up?" I asked as I ran my hand back and forth in his hair. He badly needed a hair cut.

"No" He said dozing back off to sleep.

"Wake up, cause you are" I said pushing him off of me.

"Ugh, Bae" He said whining.

"Shut up, let's go" I said as we both got off the bed. "Since we're upstairs already. Lets start up here" I said as we sighed deeply. He made the bed and I just put the pillow on and Vacuumed. We made our way down the hall into our bedroom and sighed. Our room was a mess, pillows everywhere, clothes, shoes, etc.