Bish Whet?

*RECAP*

"Milla, why don't you like me?" I asked getting loud as everyone turned there head towards us. "Is it cause I beat your ass 18 years ago?"

"No. You caught me off guard anyway" She said rolling her eyes.

"Mhm, yea. Sure" I said folding my arms and rolling my eyes.

"You wanna know why I don't like you Chastity?" She asked practically screaming.

"Yes, please enlighten me" I asked looking at her.

"Cause you kissed Nutty!" She screamed at me, causing the whole room to gasp as they mouths fell wide opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CHASTITY*

"They did what?" Jason yelled, standing from the couch.

"Yea, we did what?" I asked looking at Milla confused.

"Don't act dumb Chastity" Milla said folding her arms.

"Yea, don't act fucking dumb Chastity" Jason said yelling in my face.

"Jason, calm your ass down! I didn't kiss Nutty. This bitch lying, if I wanted to be with Nutty, I would have. I didn't wait 18 years for you, just to let shit hit the fan. I didn't kiss Nutty, never have and never will!! He's like a brother to me, not my nigga. So sit your ass down, I 'ma deal with you later, for even thinking I would do some dirty shit like that!" I said pointing and yelling at Jason as loud as I could. He didn't say nothing, just sat down.

"And when the fuck did I kiss Nutty?" I asked looking at her angrily.

"Yea, when did Chastity and I ever kiss?" Nutty asked standing up.

"I hired a private investigator to follow Nutty around because I thought he was cheating and I saw him kissing you" She said going to her purse and pulled out a manila envelope. "Y'all got caught, give it up" She said smirking as she threw the envelope at me. I opened the envelope and seen Nutty and some girl making out, Nutty was all over her. The picture was in black and white and the girl face wasn't even showing, this wasn't me but the way the picture was taken you couldn't tell who it was.

"This not me. The picture taken in black and white, you can't tell if the girl got black and red hair or purple hair. You can't see the girl face, the only thing this chick and I got in common is our hair look the same but this not me" I said as I handed Nutty the pictures. "Plus them tattoos are not the ones I got on my body"

"Then who is it?" She asked looking at Nutty and I. "You the only one I know who wear your hair like that most of the time."

"Let me see the picture" Rose said snatching the picture from Nutty hand. Nutty ass know who it is, that's why he ain't say nothing yet.

"Milla, you got some nerve bringing yo baby daddy drama in here, blaming it on my daughter-in-law" Donna said standing up.

"Right, when everyone in this damn room know dog'on well Chastity not like you" Brian said as he looked at Milla, but stayed sitting down.

"Yo" Rose said as everyone turned they head towards her. "This Amber"

"Amber who? Amber Gordon? Amber who called the cops on Jason and I?" I asked as everyone looked at Rose confused.

"Yes Chas" She said looking from me to the picture with a surprised face.

"How do you know that?" Christian asked looking at Rose.

"Her tattoos" Rose said turning the picture around for us to see. "Chas, remember in first grade when we stole your crayons? Then you threaten to tell the teacher so we gave them back and all became best friends?" She asked looking at me.