A Surprise For Her Birthday

*CHASTITY (Saturday, her birthday)*

"Chas, get up" Rose said tapping me.

"What?" I asked as I rolled over adjusting my eyes. When I opened my eyes, my mom, Nutty, Donna, Josh, William, Brian, and Rose was standing by my bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed as my mom held the cake in her hand. I smiled brightly as I moved my hair out my face.

"Make a wish baby" William said standing next to my mom. I leaned up and made a wish, Y'all know I wished for my baby Jason to come home soon.

"Alr, come on Lil-Bit. We got a long day ahead of us" Nutty said as I blew my candles out, I'm officially 33 years old.

"Why, where we going?" I asked throwing the covers back.

"Well, you and I are going to the club tonight. Stilettos to be exact" She said winking at me.

"Aw man, I haven't been to stilettos since Christian, you and I went" I said as Rose and I started laughing.

"Yea and you also got pimp slapped" My mom said under her breath.

"Ma, that's water under the bridge" I said getting out the bed and walking into my bathroom. Which look the same as I left it.

"What ever, we'll be down stairs. Get dressed" My mom said as they all left except for Rose.

"Naw, hol up ma. I got a gift for you" Rose said turning around and grabbing a bag. "This is one of my gifts to you" She said pulling out two outfits.

One outfit that she pulled out was a black belly top that said 'It's my birthday bitch' in white letters and it said 'Chastity' written in white on the back. Ripped, wash colored, high waist jeans and black pumps with white stripes going along the whole shoe and it strapped across the lower ankle.

She pulled out another outfit that in which was a white belly shirt that said 'It's my bestfriend's birthday" on the front, written in black and it said 'Rose' written in black on the back. Black ripped leggings and white pumps that had a black strap going across the lower ankle.

"Rose, baby. This is beautiful" I said teary eyed. This is what you call a real best friend.

"Awe, don't thank me baby. I mean you did mail me my beautiful Michael Kors purse, my blue sparkling Louboutin heels, and my tru religion outfit. In which I'm grateful for! So trust and believe me, you're worth every penny" She said coming into the bathroom and hugging me.

"Awe, thanks baby" I said as I became teary eyed.

"Oh, stop it you cry baby. Get dressed, I'm gonna go in the other bathroom and get dressed" She said grabbing her outfit. "Hurry up. We got a long day ahead." She said walking out my room. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face because I'm so grateful I have friends and family that care for me. I closed the bathroom door and got into the shower and did my hygiene routine.

When I got out the shower, I went to my room and decided to flat iron my hair before getting dressed. When I was done, I through on my clothes, put on big black and white hoops, a black and white choker, I applied simple mascara, eyeliner and coated my lips with shiny red lipstick. I looked in my mirror satisfied as I bent down and strapped my heels. I grabbed my black patent leather Louis Vuitton purse and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs, everyone was sitting in the living room. They all looked my way as I walked in, they all got quiet.

"Cat got y'all tongue?" I asked as I went downstairs and sat next Rose.

"Awe, baby. You look beautiful" My mom said getting up and hugging me.