Secrets And Adultery

*RECAP*

"Wait, Jason didn't buy you any of this?" She said confused.

"No, why?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of came, I gotta go" She said getting up and heading toward the door. I followed behind her, as soon as she reached for the door, Jason swung it open, with Brittany behind him.

"Tacari" Jason said as he and Britt came through the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*JASON*

"Tacari" I said as me and Britt came through the door. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I questioned with anger rising in my voice.

"I-I'm sorry. You said you wouldn't tell her, so I thought I should." She said fidgeting, looking at the ground, she looked up at me every few seconds.

"Tell Me what?!" Chastity chimed in as we ignored her.

"That's none of your business!" I screamed. "I tell my family and my wife what ever the hell I decide to!"

"Tell me what got dammit!" Chastity said jumping in between us two.

"Brit, go to your room." I said rubbing my head. Brittany started towards the stairs before she was stopped.

"No" Chastity Chimed in......again. "Britt can stay down here"

"What?" I looked at her in confusion.

"I'm guessing this is a family matter and the last couple months we've been treating Britt like our daughter. Hell she's gonna be living with us for a while. Britt and I decided she's gonna live with us until she graduates. I want her to stay, for my sake." She said pulling Britt to her side.

"I don't want her in my fuckin business" I said with an angry tone.

"Our Business" Chastity chimed in. "I'm just gonna explain it to her later. Might as well" She said fiddling with her fingers, she looked a bit nervous as she spoke.

"Ughhhhhhh" I screamed irritably. "You fuckin females work my nerves! I cannot fuckin deal"

"Did you fuck her Jason?" Chastity asked looking at the floor.

"What?" I said taken back. I wasn't taken back at the question, I was taken back at her reaction. Normally she would've been all over me assuming, yelling and trying to hit me. But now, she was calm as hell.

"Did you fuck her?" She asked again.

"N-No" I said as my words came out shaky. "Not technically"

"That makes no sense" Chas said straight facing me. I looked at Tacari for help.

"Can we sit please" She asked fiddling with her fingers. We shook our head and the 4 of us headed toward the living room.

*Chastity"

"Chastity, I'm Tacari. Jason's Sister" She said looking from me to Jason. I sighed in relief.

"Really, what the hell was so bad about that?" I asked as they both still sat nervously. "Wait, what you mean you technically didn't fuck her?" I said now confused and slightly disgusted.

"10th grade year. Tacari and I met. She was in my history class, we started feeling each other, texting, flirting and we ended up kissing and did sexual things, not sex and not oral, but others. Turns out, my dad had a daughter that no one knew about. He had a one night stand and that's how Tacari came into the picture. We didn't know we was family until my mom said she had something to tell me. Tacari and Brenda, who is Tacari moma, came over and they explained everything. My mom and Dad put everything in the pass, so I decided to put Tacari in my pass. She left, her and her mom went to live in Hawaii, so no one in our household brought it up" Jason said as I just stared at them, crying. I was slightly disgusted, but it wasn't they fault.