Making Up *Part 1*

*CHASTITY*

"Hey Ma, We're here" I said as I opened the door to the patio at Donnas house.

"Hey Baby" She said hugging me then hugging Jason and Brittany.

"Hey everyone" I said waving and hugging everyone before I sat next to my mom.

"Why the long face Brittany?" My mom asked "You look like you've been crying." She said grabbing her face. "Y'all all do, y'all okay?" She said stepping back, they both looked at me for answers as my mom eyed us.

"We was in the back yard swimming. Just having fun." I said as I walked past my mom like I didn't just lie. Jason and Brittany followed. My mom shrugged her shoulders and walked over to a fussing Donna who was standing by Brian at the grill.

"Can y'all fix y'all faces? Y'all gone give it away, she believed the lie now act normal." I said as we sat down on the swing.

"Brit, go play" Jason said leaning up and resting his elbows on his knees.

"Go Play? I'm grown Jason" She said laughing.

"Thinking you grown is what got you into this mess, you ain't grown Brittany, you 17." Jason said softly.

"I'm old enough to make my own decision." She said getting kinda smart. I didn't say anything I just sat there and let Jason handle it. "And I don't wanna go play"

"Girl I outta whoop yo ass right here. You ain't grown to make no damn decision. If you was grown you wouldn't need yo step sister to rescue yo ass from a trap house in liberty city!" He said in a sorta yell.

"Lower yo voice Jason" I said without looking up from my phone.

"I should tell Consuela and Will that yo little ass was in a trap house with a 30 something yr old man. Then let's see how grown you are after a ass whooping." He said sitting back "I can make decisions to Brit, don't think this is over and done with because Chastity and I still haven't DECIDED if we gonna say something yet." Brittany didn't say anything just kinda stood there with a with a stupid look on her face.

"Now go play, like he said" I said looking up from my phone. Brittany walked towards the house with her phone in her hand.

"Bring me that phone Brit" Jason called after her.

"Chastity do something" She said walking back.

"What you want me to do Britt? what? He said hand him that phone. Why you ain't do it yet?" I ask as I looked at her over my phone.

She handed Jason her blue iPhone 5c and walked away with an attitude. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with her, how can she be so disrespectful after what happen last night, like come on.

"Ain't that something, after you takin a punch for her ass, she still disrespectful. " Jason said putting her phone into his pocket.

"She's a teenager, I was the same way and so was your stubborn ass" I said as we both started laughing.

"What ever but Bae, you know I'm gone work her little ass because of this right?" He said laughing.

"Hell yea and me too." I said smirking. "Brittany, bring Jason and I two cups of ice and him a Pepsi and me and Sprite." I said as she looked at me side ways. (Not literally turning her head but looking at me with attitude.) "Is that an attitude I detect cause its a lot I gotta get Will and My mommie hip on." I said smiling brightly at her.

"No attitude, I'm coming. " She said irritated.

"Hey Brit?" I called.

"Yes Chas?" She said turning around.

"Smile for the rest of the day." I said smiling at her.

"Yes Chastity" She said flashing me a forced smile as she went inside the house to get the ice.

"You're E-VIL" Jason said laughing as he separated the word.

"Thanks, I know." I said crossing my right leg over the other as Jason and I continued to laugh and talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sooooooooooooo sorry about the wait! I've been getting into crazy amounts of trouble and I haven't even had Wattpad in my possession. I hope you guys enjoy and I really really really want to update because my last update, I didn't get that many reads and that is not good! Also, my laptop broke so I don't even get the two hours a day anymore! but I hope y'all enjoy, please keep reading! Sharing and commenting!

-Is Jason playing a good daddy role?👨

-Will he be a good father?👶

-Will Chastity be a good mother?👧

-What's up with Brittany smart mouth self?🙍

-What y'all think they gone do to Brittany?

What y'all want to happen next? Comment below or in my inbox or

Kik me @Kayla_Marie1317.

Follow me on Twitter @Lavish_Kay

Follow my book page on Instagram @Kayla__Cocaine (2_'s) for my books ONLY!

Follow my original Instagram page @Captivating_kay

Thanks so much I appreciate y'all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍💯💯💯💯💯💯