Making Up

*JASON*(Next morning, 10:45pm)

I woke up feeling around for Chastity, only to realize that she didn't sleep in here last night. I groaned as I swung myself out of bed, I went into our bathroom. I peed, wiped, flushed then tied my pajama pants back up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I slipped on my house shoes and headed down stairs.

When I got down stairs, I walked into the kitchen to see Chastity sitting at the dinner table looking oddly beautiful for some reason. Her hair was naturally curly, she had on little silver stud earrings, my dog chain, a white beater, black boy shorts and white bunny slippers. I could tell she had just put on chapstick because her lips look so soft. She looked good even tho her left eye was purple and green. She sipped on her coffee while looking at her phone, she didn't notice me come in I guess.

"Oh, Goodmoring. I didn't see you standing there." She said softly as she got up and went over to the stove. "You're just on time, your breakfast is still hot." I looked at her oddly before she told me to sit in the chair across from her.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about yesterday. I was way out if line. I trust you, I do" She said sitting back down across from me.

"Chastity, I'm sorry. I should've called you back and I'm sorry for saying you was with Hakeem, I know you was just being a good step sister." I said cutting my pancakes.

"I didn't know where you were, but I knew it wasn't with any hoes. I'm sorry and so sorry for forgetting our anniversary" She said looking me in my eyes.

"Forgiven" I said as she reached over the table and kissed me. "So what's the real reason you and Hakeem didn't work out?" I asked as I put a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"I knew this was coming." She said sighing. "Hakeem was a drug dealer, but I wasn't aware of that until he asked me to come live with him in Liberty City. I declined his offer to be head lady in the drug game, and he got mad. Don't get me wrong, Hakeem was head over heels for me but I just wasn't feeling him the same way. Hakeem would never put his hands on me, might call me names but never touched me. I went alone yesterday because I didn't want you to know the truth. When Brittany told me south 41 st in the apartment complex, I already knew who I was dealing with, that's why I went alone." She said before sipping her coffee. I kept eating without saying nothing.

"Why didn't you fight him last night?" She asked looking up at me. "Was I not worth it?" She asked in a kinda whisper.

"Yes, you're very much worth it but I'm on parol baby. One false move and I could loose you again. We already wasted half our lives waiting for each other, I wasn't gonna risk it. So I let Josh and Nutty handle it." I said as I started to get up but she stopped me.

"Orange juice, right?" She asked as I shook my head yes.

"What's going on?" I asked looking curiously at her.

"Nothin, I'm making it up to you for forgetting our anniversary and blaming you for cheating." She said bringing me my orange juice. "It doesn't stop here either." She said sitting back down. We laughed and talked for a minute until we saw Brittany come downstairs.

"Goodmoring Brit" I said as she sat to my right and Chastity's left.

"Morning" She said fiddling with her hands.

"Goodmoring, here's your food" Chastity said sitting the food down in front of Brittany.

"Thank you and Can we talk about last night?" She asked after swallowing her food.

"Just eat, we'll discuss it in a minute" Chastity said before sipping her coffee and looking back down at her phone.

We made small talk while she ate. But something weird was going on and I could tell. Not with Brittany but with Chastity and I. Chastity kept running her tongue over the tip of her lip at me, every time Brittany wasn't looking. I couldn't do nothing but smirk and bite my lip curiously. This girl think she slick.