18 Years Later

*JASON*(2 Days Later)

"Hey Jay, Remember me?" Said a tall darkskin girl.

"If I say no would that be wrong?" I asked as I looked at her confused.

"Kinda" She said laughing. "But we haven't seen each other for 18 years." She said as I stared at her confused, she let out a slight chuckle. "It's Me, Renae. We made out at Nutty's party before you and your little Barbie doll stormed out" She said laughing and shifting her weight to her other leg.

I damn sure remembered her now. We met the night at Nutty party, when Chastity and I first discovered we had feelings for each other. She was the fine ass dark skin girl I was making out with, before Chastity made us leave.

"Jaaassoon" She said waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out my thoughts and smiled.

"Wassup Renae" I said getting up and hugging her. "How you been?" I asked as we sat down at the table I was eating at.

"Good, How about yourself?"

"Uhh, Straight I guess" I said rubbing the side of my face. "Looking for a job but don't nobody wanna hire someone fresh out the joint" I said as we both started laughing.

"I could get you a job Jay" She looked at me seriously.

"Foreal?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Like no bullshit?"

"All Bs aside, I could get you a job."

"How?"

"I own Chase bank. You could work for me" She said smiling. "I can't let you work around a lot of money, even tho I know you didn't do nothing, still against the rule. I can let you Clean the bathrooms and offices and stuff, It pays nice cash but I'll hype yours up because I know what your going through." She said smiling at me.

"Oh.....My......God" I sat there mouth wide open. "Renae, you'd do that for me?"

"Yea, I know how It must feel, I got you Jay foreal" She said leaning across the table and touching my hand.

"Oh my god, thank you so much Renae." I said grabbing her hand back.

"No problem." She said smiling. "All you need is a Resume that I can put on file and you lowkey could start Thursday." When she said that, I reached down on the seat I was sitting at and handed her my resume.

"I was about to apply here at Red Robbin but he said no once he saw I just got out."

"Welp, Come in Thursday morning at 9:30 and I can show you around and everything and I'll just give you the interview right there, I know you Jay so we can skip the extra bs they go through." She said laughing.

"Bruh, how can I repay you?"

"Giving me your number and having dinner with me one day." She said biting the side of her lip.

"Deal" I said smirking. I wrote my number down on a napkin and gave it to her.

"Alright, See you Thursday." She said getting up and smiling. I smiled back as I watched her walk out the restaurant. She had super long legs, probably stood at 5'9, Milk Chocolate skin, A short hair cut that extended her neck line perfectly. She was at least a C cup breast size and 14 in jeans but a 0 in the waist. She was Damn near perfect. The outfit she had on made it no better. She wore White Booty shorts that stopped a little under a vagina and it pumped up her butt, an Orange Vneck that hung low to see her perfect round boobs and Orange and white pumps, with a white clutch. I sat there smiling, ima have a job in two days. I pulled out my wallet and paid for my food, gathered my stuff and walked out the restaurant.