Chapter 7 (pt2)

Amina (pov)

What are you rouges doing in my territory" my mate said with disgust. Oh heck no. Did he just.. you know what, I'ma shut up, cause I'ma kill him if I don't. He looks at me impatient waiting for me to answer. Pssh he can keep waiting. "We're sorry we were just passing through, we didn't realize we step into your territory, we mean no harm" Cassie replied. Hmm I guess she can be serious when she wants to be.

"What are your names" my mate ask. "Im Cassandra and this is my bestfriend Amina" Cassie reply. "Is there anything else you would like to inform me with" my mate ask. Cassie mind link me "well.. is there anything else we should tell them", "NO" I mind link her back. "Uh, No there's nothing else" she reply. "How am I suppose to accept you guys in my pack if you're not telling me the truth" my mate stated calmly. What the fuck, does he know? I started panicking, what if he knows Derrick, what if he has an alliance with Derrick. What if he handed me to Derrick. Cassie can see me panicking, she grabs my hands my calm me down.

"Is there something you know that you think we should know" I question back. With a glare, staring into an alphas eyes is forbidden, because it's a sign of disrespect. A sign that your ready to challenge them. Oh fuckin well. I don't care anymore at this point. "How dare you challenge me" my mate stated. My wolf kept trying to take over, but I'm not letting her, she'll just submit to him, or even worst try and jump on top of him right here. I had to stop, and take a deep breath.. breathe in breathe out.. "look Mr alpha, can we talk. Alone. In private" I said calmly. "What the hell A, I'm not leaving, anything you need to say, you'll say it in front of me" cassie mind link me. I didn't respond. "Alright, Noah take your mate to her room" he said. "Whaaat NO! I'm not leaving" Cassie stated . But Noah unfortunately is stronger then she is, and drag her out ther office.

"Lets just get stright to the point" I said. While my mate stares at me emotionless. "You don't need to accept me into your pack, I don't wanna join anyways, but all I ask is accept Cassie, her mate is here, she belongs here" I said while taking a seat. Still staring at me emotionless. "Why would you say that" he question. Huh? ..i'm so lost. "Look we both know we're mates, and you clearly don't want me here, there's only 2 options I see here, you'll give me a cottage outside your pack territory and in return I'll do you a favor and stay outta your way, plus I can always keep an eye out for your pack, if there's something suspicious, or we can reject each other and be in alot of pain" I blurted out, hoping he'll agree to the first option. I did see a couple cottage near his pack border, while being escorted to the cell.

He gave me a puzzled look, and i guess thought about it for a couple minutes.. "okay you have yourself a deal". Wow he agreed to it, this is good, cause it's me Derrick wants not Cassie, plus I'm sure Noah would lay his life on the line for Cassie. My mate i guess mind link someone, cause a few seconds later someone enters, "This is Ethan, my TIC, he'll make sure you get there safe" my mate said. "Okay thank you" I turn to look at my mate one last time before leaving, he didn't even look up, he went right back to his paperwork. What a douche bag.

I spotted Noah on my way out, looking very concern, "hey what did the alpha say", aww it's so cute he's worried about Cassie being accepted in.. "nothing we made a deal, you can talk to him after, but don't worry Cassie will stay with you. Here, please take care of her, she's all I got" I said. Walking pass ther border with the TIC was actually fun. He's pretty funny. "Well here's ther cottage and here's where I say goodbye miss... ", "Amina" I said. Before he continue walking i screamed out, "hey what pack is this", he look at me dumbfounded. "Alpha didn't tell you? This is the black beast pack, and our alpha is the one and only Kingston Carter" he said with so much pride. "Okay bye" i waved.

Hmmm black beast pack.. I know I've heard of this pack before....