Chapter 37

Amina (pov)

'Everyone get to a room or the safehouse, I need warriors and some guards at the packhouse NOW!' I heard Kingston said through the mind link. What the heck is going on. I tried mind linking him, but he block I'm guessing everyone. "Hey, you think everything okay," I asked Jess. She turned around facing me,  "we need to get to safety. What if those rogues came back?" She said a little worried.

We walked the opposite of the packhouse. But something inside me told me to walk back to the packhouse. Cassie was there and Kingston. I couldn't bare anything hurting him. "Jess I'm gonna turn back," i said to her. "What!no Amina if anything happens to you Kingston will kill me" she said with concern. "He won't hurt you,  your his pack member,  he loves you all," I said truthfully. 

I then turn to walk towards the packhouse. Right before i reach the packhouse someone taps my shoulder. I turn around ready to attack.  "It's just me Amina,  I couldn't let you come by yourself," Jess says with a grin. "Okaaay" I said with a smile. I walk pass a couple guards one of them being Jake and paul.  "Luna you shouldn't be here it's dangerous!" Paul said. "No worries",  i said pushing pass him opening the door.

No I'm disappointed! How could you join his pack after what he's done to our pack, to our family!" She yelled out crying again.  "What are you talking about?  After our pack was attack by rogues, Derrick jump in and rescued us." The beta said. "WHAT! And you believe him?" She asked walking towards her brother. "Derrick been friends with us since we were babies, so i thought by joining his pack and earning my title in this pack was a good thing, what's so wrong about that." He questioned.

"How could you," Cassie said crying hysterically.
"How can you do this to our pack,  to Amina" I heard someone  growled. Must've been Kingston.  "I don't understand Cassandra, explain to me what I did wrong" someone thst sounds familiar said.  "Kieran, Derrick killed our pack,  our parents included, there were no rogue attack. It was all that monster," cassie said crying. Kieran? I smiled at ther thought of Kieran being alive. But who was Cassie talking about?

"You can't just go saying things your not sure of Cass!" Kieran exclaimed. "Amina and I saw it with my our own 2 fuckin eyes Kieran. He killed them. He killed our mother. " She cried out. "It's not true, right? your my bestfriend you were like a brother to me,  my parents love you like their own. You wouldn't kill my parents would you?" He asked.

No! That means... Derrick is here. I couldn't take anymore of this crap, I open the door all the way.. "He did!" I yelled out. Everyone heads turn towards me. I'm not gonna let Derrick hurt anymore people. Derrick then ran towards me and yank my arm. "Your not going anywhere!" He said gripping my arm tighter. That's gonna leave a bruise.

But before I can say anything  Kingston grabs him by his neck snd threw him across the room. Making him fall on top side table. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING DOING!" Kingston roared out. I took that opportunity to stand behind Kingston. I know he won't let anyone hurt me. "Don't touch him like that!" Kieran said lunging towards Kingston. I step in front of Kingston. "STOP KIERAN" I pleaded knowing what Kingston os capable of.

Kingston grabs me and tries to pull me behind him. But i didn't budge. Kieran stops and look at me. "Kieran please listen to me, Cassie is telling the truth. You believe him over your own flesh and blood?" I ask looking over at Cassie whos crying hysterically. "I don't understand. Derrick is my bestfriend." He said confused. I grab his hands, causing Kingston to growl. I turn and raised an eyebrow. Causing him to stop.  I turned back to Kieran "you know I would never lie to you." I said looking him in the eye.

Kieran then turns to Derrick. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN THAT NIGHT DERRICK" he roared out. "Well the cats outta the bag" Derrick said getting up with a smirk. "I didn't kill your mother. But I did killed your father" he said like it was nothing. "You made me think this whole time that rogues attack my pack, and it was you?" Kieran ask. "Yup" Derrick responds. Before anyone could say anything Kieran had his hands around Derrick throat. Like seriously he was like flash. I  didn't even see him move.

"YOU FUCKIN ATTACK MY PACK. YOU FUCKIN MUTT! MY FAMILY LOVED YOU LIKE THEIR OWN. I TRUSTED YOU,  I BELIEVE YOUR BULLSHIT LIES. YOU FUCKIN BASTARD! I'M GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Kieran yelled out. Chaos erupted. Derrick people ran towards Kieran and Kingston pack just stood there.

Before I can say anything Cassie lunges for Derrick pack. Seeing Cassie attack Noah started attacking, and what do I do?  I did what anyone who lost not just their pack, but the their family would do. I ran towards Derrick ready to kill him.

But Kieran had him pinned to the wall. Kingston grabs me, "Kingston let me go, let me kill him." I said. "My love. I can't let you do that." He said wiping the tears on my cheek, that I didn't know was flowing like a river. "YOU FUCKIN LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING. YOU LIED ABOUT ROGUES TAKING MY SISTER AND AMINA!" Kieran yelled.

At this point Kingston warriors meaning like 3 guys was able to grab Kieran off of Derrick. "I will not have you fighting in my territory. If you wanna kill each other, you will do so out of  territory." Kingston said, still holding on to me.

"Get your hands off of her!" Derrick growled. "HAHA! Seeing how protective Alpha Kingston is with Amina, I'm guessing there mates," Kieran says with a smirk. Causing Kingston to raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Amina is my mate!" Kingston said trying to remain calm. 

Kieran laughed loudly. "I'd like to see how your gonna take Amina away from the alpha of alpha's" Kieran spat. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Kingston asked annoyed. "Well you see alpha, Derrick here told me, the reason we've been searching for Amina was because.... she was his mate. True mate. But seeing that the mutt lied about everything, I'm not surprised he lied about Amina being his mate," Kieran spat with disgust.

"WHAT! I'm not his mate!" I exclaimed.  Causing Kingston to growl furiously, but before I knew it, Derrick grabs me away from Kingston, while a fight breaks out with both packs.  Kingston shifted. He was tearing Derrick wolves limbs by limbs. Derrick took that opportunity to yank me out the packhouse.

I tired to free myself from him, but it was no use.  "YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I'M NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT." Derrick shouted. Fuck I'm fucked. All i could think of was to scream "KINGSTON."

"He's busy trying to save his pack. You think I came here with just a couple of pack warriors? You're crazy. I got warriors attacking ther border now! Now come willingly or there will be damage done here, you don't want another pack dead because of you do you?" Derrick questioned. I was hopeless. I didn't want anyone dying because of me. So I went willingly. "That's a good mate," he said with a smirk. Causing me to shiver in disgust.

We were halfway to the border. I need to think of something.. fast. "I'll go if you stop the attack" I pleaded. "I won't fight you. I'll  mate you. I won't run" he stops walking.  "If I have your word, the-" he was tackled to the ground by another wolf. I don't know who that was, but i joined his attack on Derrick.  Derrick was obviously was stronger then both of us.

Derrick shifted then bit the wolf that helped me on the neck causing him to whimper. Before he could do anymore damage I shifted, and bit Derrick wolf on his back.  Derrick let go of the wolf lunges for me, I crouch down ready to attack. But was knocked down by Kai, Kingston wolf.

Kingston was fighting Derrick wolf. I turned to look at a bloody wolf that helped. He then shifted. I was so surprised who it was... it was Jake.