Chapter 20

Amina (pov)

Waking up the next morning was so exausting. I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. Then head to the border for clearance. Got to the packhouse, didn't even bother checking in with Kingston. I got to start helping Ruth and the other omegas with breakfast for the pack. Halfway through Cassie and the youngster's came in. "Good morning guy's," i said smiling ear to ear. "Hey" i heard from everyone sounding like they didn't get enough of sleep. 

After breakfast was served Cody pulled me aside.. "I know your the luna" he stated, my eyes widened " whaat, pssssh.. No! What makes you think that" i said, awkwardly smiling.  "Well the obvious reason is Alpha never worries about any she-wolf the way he was worried about you that night. Two why would he let a rouge come in and out of the territory without a worry. Let alone give you a cottage right next to the territory. And last but not least,  you wouldn't look me in the eye, right now, so there for you just confirmed it, you the Luna" he said with his armed crossed over his chest, and a grin. That little shit. I mean he's like 1 year younger then me, but still he's a little smart ass. He was the oldest out of ther group of friends he was with that night. Everyone else looked like thet were 15 or 16.

"Listen here,  nobody and I mean nobody finds out, do you hear me, it can make Kingston mad, and I'll definitely won't get to stay in that cottage anymore," i said whispering so that no one could hear us.  "Holy shit, you really are the Lun-,'" i cut him off by placing my hands over his mouth. "Shut up" i said  with my hands still over his mouth. "What fuck is going on here!" I heard from behind me.

Kingston..

I let my hands fall to my side. While Kingston gave us the death glare. "Nothing alpha, just speaking to the lun- Oww!" He yelled out and glared at me. While i remove my foot off of his,  with a triumph smile . "Am I  interrupting something" he growled. "No! your not alpha," i said stomping out.

"Don't fuckin walk away from me when I'm talking to you," he follows behind me. He then yank my wrist hard pulling me towards him. "I said don't fuckin walk away from me when I'm talking to you," he said a little louder. Trying to squirm out of his hold only made things worst, he gripped my wrist harder, while his eyes flicker from blue eyes to black. "Let me go Kingston,  your hurting me" i screamed. At this point there was a crowd forming to see what was going on.

"Alpha, please let her go" Cody said behind him. Which didn't help at all. His eyes got even darker if that's even possible. "Alpha, let Amina go" this time it was Noah who pleaded with a worried Cassie behind him. "Kingston please,  your hurting me" i said, tears in my eyes. But it was no use. His wolf was taking over. "YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME, IN MY PACK HOUSE ROUGE!!" He roared. Then all you hear was "SNAP" and i screamed a blood curdling scream after. He broke my wrist. His grip was still on my broken, bruised up wrist, making me whimper, and tears flowing like a river. "KINGSTON STOP PLEASE!!!" I pleaded. Which snap him back. He let go, and my arm drop towards the floor while i fell on my knees, sobbing in tears, grabbing my arm i cradled it to my chest.

"everyone get back to what you were doing,  nothing to see here," i hear Noah yelled. I couldn't see anything because of my blurred vision from the tears. "We gotta get you to the pack doctor, Noah, i need your help" Cassie yelled, while rubbing my back.

We got to the infirmary,  and Noah placed me down in a seat . "hey doc, we could use your help" Noah said. While I'm still cradling my wrisk/arm to my chest, trying to control my breathing, but failing miserably. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe anymore, im gasping for air, but nothing coming in. "Noah, I think she's having a panic attack!" Cassie screamed! All i heard was "please breathe love."  To late. all I see was little black dots, and I fell into darkness.